Do's and Don'ts
- Do pack liquids, toilet articles in ziplock or airtight plastic bags. Changes in cabin pressure may cause even well sealed items to leak.
- Don't place your valuables, jewelry, cash, electronics or other fragile and important items in your checked baggage.
- Don't pack sharp objects such as knives, scissors, cutters in your carry-on baggage.
- Don't bring lighters in the airport or onboard the aircraft.
Important Packing Guidelines and Updates
for international flights and destinations
- 29 April 2011 - Bringing meat, poultry or pork/swine products into the U.S.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has placed a ban on meat and poultry products, cooked or uncooked, from countries/regions affected with certain exotic animal diseases. Click here for details.
- 22 March 2011 - Acceptance of Television Sets (TVs)
Televisions and other similar items requiring delicate handling may be accepted as checked-in baggage subject to applicable conditions.
Plasma/LCD/LED and other television sets (TV) may be accepted as checked-in baggage provided passengers are willing:
to be assessed and pay the excess valuation charges
to sign the Declaration and Release
to sign the Limited Release tag issued for the TV
Note: Collection of valuation charges shall not apply to domestic travel. However, passenger will be required to sign the Declaration and Release form and the Limited Release tag issued for the TV.
- 31 July 2007 - New guidelines on the carriage of liquids, aerosols, and gels (LAGs) in carry-on luggage to and from the Philippines
Liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) in 100ml containers will be allowed in carry-on luggage at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)
Enhanced security measures for flights departing from Singapore Changi Airport
- 5 October 2006 - PAL bans anew liquids on flights
PAL is advising all its passengers taking PAL flights out of Manila to stow inside their check-in baggage all types of liquids and gel-like substances, except those bought at the Duty Free Shops and other retail stores after the Final Screening Checkpoint, which will be allowed as carry-on items.
- 28 February 2005 - Lighters Added to Prohibited Items List
Beginning 14 April 2005, all passengers travelling from/to the United States (including Guam) will be prohibited from carrying any type of lighter in their carry-on luggage and into security checkpoints.
You may call us at:
Tel: (632) 851-3011
Or e-mail us at: