For your easy and priority disembarkation, you can get Forward seats located in the front rows economy zone except exit rows or bulk head seats area which shall remain Choice Economy Seat. This will also ensure that families and groups are seated together.
These preferred forward seatings which are applicable PR flights may be reserved subject to applicable Forward Economy Seat Surcharge.
- B747-400 (RP-C7475):SEATS 32-35ABC/32-35HJK ROWS 36 to 37
- B747-400 (RP-C7471/72/73): SEATS: 32ABCDEFG/37HJK ROWS 32 to 36
- B777-300 (RP-C7772-777): ROWS 32 to 36
- A340-300 (RP-C3430/31): ROWS 32 to 37
- A340-300 (RP-C3432/34): ROWS 32 to 34
- A330-300(RP-C3330-33/3335-37/3340): ROWS 32 to 37
- A330-300(RP-C8781-86/8189): ROWS 31 to 38
- A330-300(RP-C8760): ROWS 31 to 32
- A320(156 SEAT CAPACITY): ROWS 4 to 5
- A320(180/177 SEAT CAPACITY): ROW 3 to 4 (Domestic Flights only)
- A321: ROWS 31 to 32
- A319: ROWS 3 to 4
- BOMBARDIER Q-300: ROWS 1 to 2 (Domestic Flights only)
- BOMBARDIER Q-400: ROWS 1 to 2 (Domestic Flights only)
When making your reservation, you may request for a forward seat. If a reservation has already been made, you may likewise request for a forward seat by providing your Booking Reference Number. This service is offered on the following flights, subject to availability and the following rates:
Forward Economy Seat fee:
|EQUIVALENT AMOUNTS IN USD and LOCAL CURRENCY|
|Regional inc. GUM||15||675||15||1500||18||105||15000||120||120||20||480||495||57||57||12|
Reservations, PAL ticket offices, Contact Center, PAL website, on-board/in-flight, airport
- Above fees are on one-way basis
- Available for purchase at PAL reservations/contact centers, PAL ticket offices, PAL website airport upon check-in
- Forward Economy Seat Surcharge fee MUST be assessed/collected at the time the request is made and confirmed through the system
- Only ticketed PNR/s (passenger name record) will be accommodated and will qualify to avail of the Forward Economy Seat
- FESS even if paid will be released 1 hour prior flight departure. FESS shall be refunded if the passenger checks in less than 1 hour and the pre-paid seats have been released.
- FESS is not transferable
- Cut off time for airport to release the Forward Economy Seat shall be one hour (1hour) before Estimated Time of Departure
- In case of involuntary changes in flight e.g. rebooking, passenger will need to coordinate again with PR, and will not be automatically reserved the same seat. Rebooking shall only take place during flight cancellations/disruptions at the airport wherein the passenger does not want to take his/her flight.
- For check-through passengers, FESS shall be collected at the check-in at point of origin. If passenger is bumped off on the connecting flight, refund FES fee
- For involuntary FES displacement due to PR related reasons (i.e change aircraft, flight delays, cancellations) refund of the FES fee maybe made following the standard refund procedure depending on the applicable Form of Payment
The following passengers are exempted from the FESS:
- Million Milers
- Passengers with disability
- Other cases requiring special handling, current airport procedures to apply
- No refund for no-show.
- No refund for voluntary changes cancellation and involuntary upgrade.
- Outright refund for aircraft changes, flight disruptions or cancellations for cash payments. For credit card payments, existing refund procedure shall apply.