Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter:
Right Track Advertsing of P.O Box 119145, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Residents of United Arab Emirates, sending a Western Union Money Transfer transaction
(Money in Minutes or Accounts- Based Money Transfer) to Philippines are eligible to join or participate in the promotion except employees of Western Union and their immediate families and its Agents and affiliates/agencies associated with this promotion.
- Promotion period is from October 25, 2013 to December 24, 2013.
- Every transaction/MTCN made during the promotion period regardless of amount entitles the customer to one (1) raffle entry and two (2) raffle entries for MyWU or Gold Card members. Raffle entries are automatically entered into an electronic raffle.
- Only paid-out transactions qualify as electronic raffle entries.
- There will be a total of nine (9) draws and there will be six (6) winners per week.
- Electronic raffle draw is conElectronic raffle draw is conducted, where the following are at stake:
|Prize*||Draws||Total Number of Winners at the end of the Promo||Eligibility|
|Philippine Airlines (PAL) Return Ticket||Number of Winners|
|Abu Dhabi-Manila-Abu Dhabi||3||27||UAE raffle entries|
|Dubai-Manila-Dubai**||3||27||UAE raffle entries|
*Prizes all-in fare economy return tickets except Philippine Travel Tax is to be paid by passenger. Valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance.
**Dubai flights are operated by PAL Express which is under licensing agreement with Philippine Airlines.
- All raffle entries are subject to cut-off dates. Draw dates are as follows:
|Week No||Transaction Period||Draw Date|
|1||25 Oct-31 Oct 2013||30-Nov-2013|
|2||01 Nov-07 Nov 2013|
|3||08 Nov-14 Nov 2013|
|4||15 Nov-21 Nov 2013|
|5||22 Nov-28 Nov 2013|
|6||29 Nov-05 Dec 2013||31-Dec-2013|
|7||06 Dec-12 Dec 2013|
|8||13 Dec- 19 Dec 2013|
|9||20 Dec -19 Dec 2013|
- Non-winning raffle entries from the previous draws will not be included in succeeding draws.
- A participant can win only once per weekly draw. If a name wins more than once for that weekly draw, a new name will then be drawn to substitute the previous winner’s slot.
- A participant could win more than once during the entire promotion period provided he wins on a different draw date.
- The winners will be notified by telephone or email on or within 10 days after the draw using contact details provided. The prizes should be collected on or before January 31, 2014. Winners who cannot be contacted after at least three attempts will be deemed to have forfeited their right to the relevant prize without compensation and Western Union will then award such prize to another eligible participant drawn from the pool of valid entries.
- Western Union shall issue the travel certificate to the winners.
- To claim the prize, the winners must coordinate/call first with PAL office in the country involved for their preferred flight schedule thru the contact details provided below. Once the preferred flight schedule is finalized, winners must visit PAL office, surrender the travel certificate and present a valid resident visa / labor card (Pataka in UAE). PAL shall issue the tickets. Winners must contact PAL for any inquiries regarding the issued tickets.
PAL’s Offices and contact details in the UAE:
Dubai National Travel Agency
DNATA Airline Center
Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 1515
Tel. no.: +971-4-316-6632
Ground Floor, Al Darmaki Building
Zayed the 2nd Street, PO Box 2086
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel. no.: +971-2-6351700
The above claim centers for Philippine Airlines tickets and PAL express tickets may change. It is the duty of Philippine Airlines to inform Western Union on the changes.
- Winners’ acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to be interviewed on camera or photographed for purposes of publicity and/or advertising without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Western Union may also publish the names of the promotion winners in a newspaper of general circulation after the grand draw without any further compensation to the winners.
- By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Western Union, or any prize sponsors, its affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability for, and shall hold all such parties harmless against damage, loss or injury that may arise from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes or participation in this promo.
- Prizes may be claimed at designated Western Union or its affiliates’ office. No fees to be collected from the winners when they claim their prizes. Prizes are valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance. If for any reason, the winner did not use the ticket prize and its validity date lapses, Western Union and its affiliates for this promotion shall not be liable.
- Tickets are valid for one (1) year upon award to the winner. In the event that flights are cancelled to the aforementioned destinations (see Prize table), Philippine Airlines (PAL) shall offer alternative destinations that PAL still flies into with the same value as what the passenger has won but not higher. Reference value will be the amount of prize in the last week of flight operations.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Western Union and its affiliates and agents associated with this promotion shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any gift.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, act of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Western Union, which corrupt or affect the administration of this promotion, Western Union may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant government authority) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or may disqualify at its sole discretion any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
- Western Union collects the participant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. By joining the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each participant also agrees that Western Union may use this information, or disclosed it to other organizations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the participant.