Whether you’re flying for business or leisure, enjoy bigger baggage allowance when discovering the world and the Philippines with our Carry Over Checked In Baggage Allowance.
When you fly with us, we’ll carry over your checked in baggage allowance from your international to domestic travels and vice versa for FREE!* Now, you can bring all the travel essentials and pasalubong you can’t leave and live without.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for passengers traveling to both international and domestic sectors in a single itinerary receipt.
- Valid for travel in all Philippine Airlines flights except for domestic sectors utilizing Q400/Q300 aircraft. For United States/Canada, existing United States Department of Transportation/Canada National Transportation Authority rules apply.
- Carry over of Free Baggage Allowance (FBA) is applicable regardless of number of days of stopover in Manila or Cebu.
- The following FBA will apply for tickets with a combination of international and domestic sectors:
- International and Domestic flights in one (1) ticket – follow FBA of International sector
- For multi-cabin itinerary in a single ticket with the domestic sectors having a higher FBA, checked in baggage shall be assessed on a sectoral basis.
- For combination tickets with the domestic sector utilizing Q400/Q300 aircraft, FBA shall be assessed on a sectoral basis.
- Baggage in excess of the FBA shall be assessed for the applicable excess baggage rates. Please click here to know more about the FBA per domestic or international sector.