General Sales Agent
Philippine Airlines (PAL), Asia’s first airline, is the flag carrier of the Republic of the Philippines and pioneer domestic airline of the country, with a long year history that is steeped in tradition and modernity.
PAL keeps in step with advancements in aircraft technology, acquiring the latest aircraft type suited to market demands and local aviation conditions. Today, the fleet consists B777-300ERs, Airbus A340-300s, A330-300s, A321s, A320s, Bombardier Q400s and Q300s. They can carry an average of 12,000 passengers and 180 tons of cargo daily on domestic routes, and 10,000 passengers and 170 tons of cargo daily on international sectors.
PAL’s six-decade tradition of warm Filipino hospitality has always been coupled with strong commitment to continuous improvement of services and operations. Despite the many challenges, PAL remains focused to its vision of becoming a world-class Filipino airline.
If you are interested to represent Philippine Airlines as a General Sales Agent (GSA) in your country, kindly accomplish the downloadable application questionnaire below based on the following requirements:
- The applicant should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the travel business and such organization should not be an IATA member.
- If currently a GSA of other airlines, that airlines should not be direct competitor of PAL.
- The GSA should be financially stable and required to submit their audited Financial Statement for the last two fiscal years.
- The GSA applicant must submit a comprehensive sales and marketing plan for PAL
- The GSA applicant must present their revenue projection or forecast sustained by data.