Relax and unwind before your flight
Business Class Passengers, Mabuhay Miles Million Miler (plus two guests), Mabuhay Miles Premier Elite (plus one guest), and Mabuhay Miles Elite travelers may access our Mabuhay Lounge.
Note: (Guests must be travelling with the member on the same flight).
|Mabuhay Lounge (PH Network)
|- updated as of9 October 2023|
|Airport Code||Remarks||Operating Hours|
|NAIA T2 (Northwing near Gate 7)||MNL||Operational||12:00MN - 11:00PM (Daily)|
|NAIA T2 (Southwing near Gate 10)||MNL||Operational||12:00MN - 11:00PM (Daily)|
|Cebu T1 (Domestic Terminal)||CEB||Operational||24 hours Daily|
|Davao||DVO||Operational||01:30AM - 10:30PM (Daily)|
|Iloilo||ILO||Operational||03:00AM - 10:00PM (Daily)|
|Cagayan De Oro||CGY||Operational effective 16 October 2023||04:00AM - 12:00MN (Daily)|
|General Santos||GES||Closed due to airport terminal renovation|
|Puerto Princesa||PPS||Operational effective 9 October 2023||04:00AM - 10:15PM (Daily)|
|CEB T2 (International Terminal)||CEB||Operational|| 04:00AM - 08:00AM (We,Th,Sa and Su)
05:00PM - 09:00PM for CEBBKK (Tu, Sa)
08:00PM - 01:00AM for CEBICN (Daily)
Mabuhay Lounge House Rules
Please note that:
- Eligible guests of the Mabuhay Lounge shall be subject to the PAL Mabuhay Lounge House Rules.
- A passenger’s Mabuhay Miles Membership may be terminated for any inappropriate conduct or for not adhering to these house rules.
- Philippine Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to revise the House Rules without notice.
To enter the Mabuhay Lounge, you need to fall into one of the following categories:
- Business Class Passengers: Passengers on business class on Philippine Airlines international flights and have a boarding pass for the day.
- Comfort Class Passengers: Passengers on comfort class on Philippine Airlines domestic flights and have a boarding pass for the day.
- Mabuhay Miles Members: Elite, Premier Elite, or Million Miler members are eligible for access to the Mabuhay Lounge. Just present a valid Mabuhay Miles card.
- As an eligible Mabuhay Miles member, you can only enter, access, and use the Mabuhay Lounge in conjunction with an air travel scheduled on the day you presented yourself at the Mabuhay Lounge.
- Mabuhay Miles membership card is non-transferrable and may not be loaned to others.
Send-off parties, including Security and escorts, will only be allowed at the Mabuhay Lounge reception counter.
At Mabuhay Lounge, we aim to create an inclusive and enjoyable environment for all our guests. Here's how we ensure a passenger-friendly atmosphere:
- All eligible passengers are welcome: Mabuhay Lounge will not refuse entry, use, and continued Mabuhay Lounge to eligible passengers based solely on race, sex, color, nationality, or religion. Exceptions apply for security, safety, or comfort reasons.
- Traveling with Children: When travelling with a child, it is important to be mindful of their behavior to foster a pleasant experience for all passengers
- Courtesy to All Guests: To enhance everyone's experience, we kindly encourage the use of headphones for any audio content you may enjoy.
- Savor our Food and Beverage: While in the lounge, please enjoy our complimentary food and drinks. For the convenience of all guests, we request that you refrain from taking them outside the lounge area.
- Responsible Alcohol Service: We take responsible drinking seriously. We reserve the right to decline serving alcoholic beverages to passengers who appear to be intoxicated, ensuring a safe and pleasant environment for all.
- Smoke-free Environment: For the comfort and safety of all our guests, smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited inside the Mabuhay Lounge. Designated smoking areas are available outside the lounge for those who wish to smoke.
- Respect Lounge Property: All items provided by the airline, such as chinaware, flatware, and glassware, are intended for use within the lounge. Please help us maintain our high-quality amenities.
- Mindful Seating: For the comfort of all, we kindly ask that you refrain from resting your feet on chairs and tables. Let's keep the seating areas tidy and inviting.
- Luggage Safety: Carry-on luggage should be securely stored inside baggage racks. To ensure seating availability for all guests, please avoid blocking seats with your handbag or belongings.
- Baggage Responsibility: While we strive to provide a secure environment, we can't be responsible for the loss or damage to hand-carried baggage. Please keep an eye on your belongings.
- Welcoming Pets: We're happy to welcome small pets in carry-on kennels. However, in the rare event that a pet becomes unruly or disruptive to others, our lounge staff may request their temporary removal.
- Respecting Lounge Staff: Our lounge staff is here to ensure you have a pleasant experience. Please treat them kindly and with respect. If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask; they're here to make your visit enjoyable. Rudeness towards our staff is not in line with our commitment to excellent service.
We kindly ask all our guests to adhere to these house rules for a safe and pleasant experience in Mabuhay Lounge. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to providing you with a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Thank you for choosing us, and we wish you a pleasant and relaxing time during your visit. Mabuhay!