Each passenger is allowed one piece of carry-on baggage placed in the overhead bin or under the passenger seat of the aircraft cabin
Each passenger is allowed one piece of carry-on baggage with a maximum total dimension of 56cm x 36cm x 23cm (22in x 14in x 9in) and maximum weight of 7 kgs. (15 lbs).
In addition to the free carry-on baggage allowance, a passenger is allowed to carry on-board a maximum of two (2) of any the following items:
- a small handbag
- pocket book or purse
- an overcoat, wrap or blanket
- a small camera or binoculars
- laptop with case
- a reasonable amount of reading material
- duty free bag
- infant's food for consumption in flight
- pair of crutches and/or braces, walking stick and other prosthetic device for the passenger's use provided that the passenger is dependent upon them
Multiple items that are strapped, wrapped or tied together will not be counted as one (1) piece of cabin item.
For persons with disabilities, the foregoing shall be in addition to the assistive devices that are allowed to be carried for free.
Safety Reminders when stowing your Carry-on Baggage in the Overhead Stowage Bins
- Don’t stack Carry-on Baggage on top of each other, stowing your Carry-on Baggage properly will prevent it to slip or fall out of the stowage bin when it is opened.
- Please be careful not to drop your carry-on bags when stowing or removing it from the overhead bins. This might cause injury to you or other passengers around you.
- Ensure that bags are closed/zipped up to prevent items falling out while stowing or when overhead stowage bin is opened.
- Remove items from your Carry-on Baggage that might fall/slip out while stowing/removing from the overhead stowage bin.
- Overweight/Oversized Carry-on baggage can damage the overhead stowage bin and its locking mechanism. During turbulence or sudden movement of the aircraft, it can fall from above you (or the passenger next to you) and cause serious injury to anyone onboard.
Click Restrictions on the Use of Inflight Travel Accessories
Click Excess Baggage Charge (EBC) for more information
Click Baggage Rules for more information
Click Baggage Rules for Multi-city Travel for more information
Click Copy Of The Itinerary Receipt Baggage for more information