Arrival and Quarantine Process
Find out what you need before you travel to the Philippines.
For more information on testing and quarantine protocols for arriving travelers, check Arriving In The Philippines
BEFORE YOU FLY AND DURING CHECK-IN
1. All travelers should register to the Bureau of Quarantine e-Health Declaration Card (e-HDC) including children. Declare your personal information, health status, and travel history.
Register as early as 3 days within your departure date through https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC. The BOQ will determine the number of quarantine days upon arrival depending on the complete documents presented by the passenger.
Accurately and completely fill-out all required fields including the e-HDC. Upon completion, please ensure to save a copy of your unique transaction number and your QR code which will be required upon check-in. Failure to present the OHP QR code may result to non-acceptance to the flight.
For non-OFWs, you may also pre-pay for your RT-PCR Test. Your test may be conducted by our DOH-accredited partner, Detoxicare Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory. A payment portal link is available after successfully registering to the One Health Pass. If your travel plans change, you may also request for a refund of your prepaid test anytime. Please follow the refund guidelines found in the payment confirmation email.
Payment may also be made at the hotel on your swab day via cash in PHP or USD, card, AliPay, WeChat Pay, GCash, and PayPal.
2. Ensure to have a confirmed booking at a hotel accredited by Tourism and Health Agencies to accommodate the schedule of your test and the release of results. Passengers arriving before hotel standard check-in times are encouraged to book an additional night to ensure room availability. For a faster administration and processing of your RT-PCR test, you are required to book a hotel within Metro Manila only.
• 18 years old and below; and
A waiver for special cases is available upon arrival for other exemptions not stated above.
Please click here for the list of Quarantine Hotels in Manila.
3. Upon check-in, sign the Declaration and Waiver Form presented by our check-in agent, indicating that you are healthy and fit to travel.
DURING THE FLIGHT
4. Accomplish the Bureau of Customs Form
and Arrival Card.
5. Ensure you have a copy of your One Health Pass QR code. If you do not have it yet, please refer to step 1 – Before You Fly.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
6. For fully vaccinated passengers, you must proceed to gate number 2
7. Undergo a temperature check, present the BOQ One Health Pass QR Code and your proof of vaccination to the dedicated Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) representative for re-verification at the Department of Transportation One-Stop-Shop (OSS).
8. For fully vaccinated passengers, you may proceed to immigration for your clearance.
9. For unvaccinated and partially vaccinated passengers, you must proceed to hotel verification booth.
10. For passengers with connecting flight, you may proceed to Transfer desk for assistance.
11. For unvaccinated and partially vaccinated passengers, proceed to the hotel desk. Hotel coordinators shall verify your hotel booking or assist you in your reservation if you have not made one yet. You shall also make the transportation arrangement to your hotel at these desks. If you have not made a pre-arranged hotel transfer, accredited taxis are available. A sticker will be placed at the back of your passport upon verification.
12. Clear with immigration and submit the Arrival Card.
13. Claim your baggage at the designated carousel and clear with Customs Check. Submit the Bureau of Customs Form.
14. For fully vaccinated passengers, you may proceed to your home/hotel.
15. For unvaccinated and partially vaccinated passengers, you must proceed to your booked hotel through your preferred mode of transportation.
16. For passengers with connecting flight, you may take your onward booking.
For non-Filipinos: In compliance with Philippine regulations, laboratory partners must secure a photocopy of your passport and proof of accommodation/residence in the Philippines.
Day 1 starts on the day you arrive in the Philippines. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms (e.g., dry cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell, etc.) at any time before your scheduled test, please inform the hotel you are staying in so a medical or BOQ officer can assess and check up on you immediately.
19. Your accommodation and food during your stay including fees due to required extensions will be at your own expense. In compliance with Philippine regulations, delivery of outside food to your hotel is not allowed.
If you test negative, your test result will be released within 24 hours from swab collection. Your Unified BOQ Quarantine Certificate is autogenerated in the OHP. You will be able to download and print this certificate through the ""Track Swab Test”<https://onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/Track-Swab-Test > portal in the OHP website by entering your QR code reference number and last name. For other concerns, you may send an email to .firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You are allowed to check out only on the when your negative result is released. Present your test result to the assigned quarantine personnel at your hotel for clearance. For a hard copy of your certificate, printing services will be available at your hotel.