For more information on testing and quarantine protocols for arriving travelers, check https://bit.ly/PALTravelsToPH
BEFORE YOU FLY AND DURING CHECK-IN
1. All travelers should register to the Bureau of Quarantine e-Health Declaration Card (e-HDC) including children. Declare your personal information, health status, and travel history.
All passengers must register to One Health Pass portal within 48 hours prior to departure. You will be given a BAR Code once COVID-19 test (RT-PCR/Antigen) and vaccination certificate record has been submitted and accepted. Accurately and completely fill-out all required fields including the e-HDC 24 hours prior to the departure time. To ensure that you qualify for the express lane you must check your registration 4 hours to 1 hours before departure. You may present either a BAR code or QR Code upon check-in.
2. Upon check-in, sign the Declaration and Waiver Form presented by our check-in agent, indicating that you are healthy and fit to travel.
DURING THE FLIGHT
3. Accomplish the Bureau of Customs Form, OWWA Care Slip, and Arrival Card.
4. Ensure that the copy of your One Health Pass QR code is available for presentation upon arrival. If you do not have it yet, please refer to step 1 – Before You Fly.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
5. All passengers must proceed to your assigned arrival gate.
6. Undergo a temperature check, present the BOQ One Health Pass QR Code and your proof of vaccination to the dedicated Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) representative for re-verification at the Department of Transportation One-Stop-Shop (OSS).
7. For fully vaccinated passengers, you may proceed to immigration for your clearance.
8. For unvaccinated and partially vaccinated passengers, you must proceed to hotel verification booth.
9. For passengers who are required to undergo facility-based quarantine, Proceed to the hotel desk and present your vaccine card and certificate. Hotel coordinators shall verify your hotel booking or assist you in your reservation if you have not made one yet. You shall also make the transportation arrangement to your hotel at these desks. If you have not made a pre-arranged hotel transfer, accredited taxis are available. A sticker will be placed at the back of your passport upon verification.
10. Clear with immigration and submit the Arrival Card. o travel.
11. Proceed to your respective desks for your quarantine hotel assignment:
For land-based OFWs and your dependents, proceed to the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) Desk. Present the OHP QR code and submit the OWWA Project Care Slip.
For sea-based OFWs and your dependents, proceed to the Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) Desk
12. Claim your baggage at the designated carousel and clear with Customs Check. Submit the Bureau of Customs Form.
13. For fully vaccinated passengers, you may proceed to your home/hotel.
14. For unvaccinated and partially vaccinated passengers, exit the terminal and wait for your shuttle/bus that will take you to your assigned hotel.
AT THE QUARANTINE HOTEL
15. For passengers who are required to undergo facility-based quarantine, check in at your hotel and wait for the schedule of your test. Please be reminded that your scheduled test may be postponed the next day or at a later date for any unforeseen circumstances (e.g., typhoons, flashfloods, strikes, shift in stricter community quarantine status, etc.).
Day 1 starts on the day you arrive in the Philippines. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms (e.g., dry cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell, etc.) at any time before your scheduled test, please inform the hotel you are staying in so a medical or BOQ officer can assess and check up on you immediately.
Facility-based quarantine is no longer required for fully vaccinated passengers.
16. Your accommodation and food during your stay will be shouldered by the Philippine government. Any additional hotel fees due to required extensions will be shouldered by their governing agency.
17. If you test positive, the BOQ shall transfer you to a designated hospital for further medical management.
If you test negative, your test result and quarantine certificate will be released within 24 hours from your swab schedule. You are allowed to check out only until your negative result is released. Present your test result to the assigned quarantine personnel at your hotel for clearance. For a hard copy of your certificate, printing services will be available at your hotel.
To follow up on your test results, please contact OWWA or your respective LMAs.
18. Once you are cleared, you may contact your relatives to pick you up and bring you home.
- For Land-Based OFWs, you may coordinate with OWWA or use the OWWA Uwian Na portal for further transportation needs after your final point of arrival.
- For Sea-Based OFWs, you may coordinate with your Local Manning Agency (LMA) for further transportation needs after your final point of arrival.
19. Please complete your home quarantine or self-isolation under the monitoring of your LGU and Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERT).