Online Check-in Terms and Conditions
- Passengers must be at the airport no later than:
- 45 minutes before domestic flight departure
- 1 hour before international flight departure
- Passengers who successfully checked in online:
On Domestic Flights:
- With check-in baggage must be at the Online Check-in Bag Drop Counter for documents verification and acceptance of check-in baggage no later than 45 minutes before departure time.
- Without check-in baggage may proceed to the boarding gate no later than 15 minutes before departure time. Document verification shall be performed prior to boarding.
On International Flights:
- With or without check-in baggage must be at the Online Check in Bag Drop counter no later than 1 hour before the time of departure for documents verification and acceptance of baggage EXCEPT flights from Quanzhou (Jinjiang) which require no later than 45 minutes before time of departure.
- Passengers who have successfully checked-in online and requiring special assistance should be at the airport Online Check-in Bag Drop Counter 90 minutes before departure time to be assisted accordingly.
- Each passenger is allowed one piece of hand-carry baggage small enough to be placed in the overhead bin or under the passenger seat of the aircraft cabin with a maximum dimension of 45 in and maximum weight of 7 kgs (15 lbs).
- Dangerous goods (articles or substances which are capable of posing a risk to health, safety, property or the environment) must not be carried in passengers' hand-carry or checked baggage.
- Please be at the boarding gate one hour before your scheduled flight departure. Boarding gates will close 15 minutes, except for flights departing from Caticlan Airport where boarding gates close 30 minutes before the time of flight departure.
- Philippine Airlines reserves the right to offload passengers for failure to arrive at the Online Check-in Bag Drop Counter or boarding gate on time.
- Philippine Airlines reserves the right to reseat passengers in the event of aircraft substitution or change seat assignment for security, safety, regulatory and operational reasons.
- Passengers seated on emergency exit row must comply with safety regulations and requirements.
- Passengers must be fit to travel; clearance must be secured for medical cases.
- Philippine Airlines may contact the card holder or the passenger through the contact details provided to further validate the reservation or to require presentation of the credit card used for payment.
- Present your online check-in boarding pass and a valid travel documents or ID at the airport.
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE (GCC)
NOTICE OF LIABILITY LIMITATIONS FOR TICKET SALES IN THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY
NOTICE ON RESTRICTED ITEMS AND DANGEROUS GOODS
FOR CONSUMER COMMENT AND/OR COMPLAINT
CHOICE SEATS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FAQ FOR ONLINE CHECK-IN