1.1. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. By using the Service (as defined), you agree that you have read and understood the terms in these Terms of Service which are applicable to you. These Terms of Service and the Philippine Airlines (PAL) Cargo Business Policies (as defined below) constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and PAL Cargo Business (as defined below). The Agreement applies to your use of the Service provided by PAL Cargo Business and your consent to the use of the data provided. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, please do not use or continue using the Platform (as defined) or the Service.
1.2. PAL Cargo Business may amend the terms in the Agreement at any time without prior notice. Such amendments shall be effective once they are announced via Email/SMS/ Website or the Application. It is your responsibility to review the Terms of Service regularly. Your continued use of the Service after any such amendments, whether or not reviewed by you, shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such amendments.
- "PAL” means Philippine Airlines
- "PAL Cargo Business” means the Cargo Department of Philippine Airlines
- "Customer" means the person or company who contracts for the services of PAL Cargo Business
- "Contract" means the contract of carriage between the Customer and PAL Cargo Business, which shall be made subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Consignee" means the person, company or representative of the company to whom PAL Cargo Business contracts to deliver the Consignment.
- "Consignment" means any item or items PAL Cargo Business carries for the Customer at one time in one load or from one address to another in bulk or contained in one parcel, package, container or envelope or any separate number of parcels, packages, containers or envelopes sent at one time in one load by or for the Customer from one address to one address. For the avoidance of doubt, the expression "goods" shall include papers and documents other than those expressly excluded in these Terms and Conditions
- Customer’s personal information will be kept in internally and shall not be shared to any other entity other than PAL
- Restrictions: Use of the Services is limited to authorized Customers that are of legal age and who have the legal capacity to enter into and form contracts under any applicable law. Customers who have breached or are in breach of the terms and conditions contained herein and Customers who have been permanently or temporarily suspended from use of any of the Services
- Consent to receive e-mails: You give your full, free, and unequivocal consent and authority to the collection, processing and use by us of any information provided by you (including PersonalData) for the purposes of sending informational and promotional e-mails and any and all communications, notices, updates and other information to you. Your agreement shall constitute your consent for the purpose of the provisions of any spam control laws (whether in Philippines or elsewhere). You may subsequently opt out of receiving promotional e-mails by clicking on the appropriate hyperlink in any promotional e-mail.
- Correction of errors: Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any acceptance, invoice or other document on our part shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- The prices and delivery time stated in any quotation are not binding on the Company. They are commercial estimates provided by our on-demand delivery partners
- Address Correction: If a recipient's address is incomplete or incorrect, we may attempt to find the correct address and try to complete the delivery. However, we assume no responsibility for our inability to complete delivery under such circumstances. Use of P.O. Box numbers, P.O. Box ZIP codes or incorrect ZIP codes, omission of suite numbers, apartment numbers or the use of old street addresses for recipients who have relocated, are examples of addresses requiring corrections. We will not be liable for failing to meet our delivery commitment for any shipment with an incomplete or incorrect address. An additional fee will be assessed for returned shipments or re-delivered.
- All Bookings shall be facilitated by PAL Cargo Business on behalf of the customer and shall be charged with a service fee corresponding to the distance covered by the delivery of the cargo
- Only Bookings under PAL Cargo Business shall be available for pick-up by the delivery partners and shall be released with no additional documentary requirements, all other shipment pick-ups outside the booking agreement shall follow the normal releasing process as indicated in the PAL Cargo Handling Manual.
- Customer will pay Service fee by payment option selected by Customer based on figures displayed on PAL Cargo Business’ On-Demand Delivery Partners application at the time utilizing Service.
- Available payment method will be shown upon confirmation of booking
- Checks will not be an acceptable method of payment for shippers or recipients
- All confirmed bookings shall no longer be available for cancellation, booked deliveries shall be considered final
- All cargoes shall be checked for any damage prior to release to Last Mile Partner
- All Notice of Claims for which you are seeking more than 30 days, must be in writing. All such claims must be made within 7 days upon release of cargo
- We must receive Notice of Claim due to damage, delay or shortage - including perishable and spoilage damage claims, due to late or delayed delivery or failure to properly collect or deliver a C.O.D. payment instrument
- If there is any complaint regarding to Delivery service of Last Mile Service, Customer may reach us at the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shipments shall be endorsed in good condition to the chosen last mile partner and shall be released to the client complete and without damage. Damage or missing/incomplete shipments upon arrival in the destination will not be included for Last Mile Delivery unless with formal consent of client that cargo is acceptable for booking and delivery
- Damage on shipment during flight carriage shall be advised to the consignee prior to handover of shipment to the corresponding last mile partner. Applicable rules will be applied based on the existing Terms and Conditions of the said partner.
Data Protection Notice