Million Miler Membership
You have earned the highest level of privileges for your loyalty to Philippine Airlines. Expect only first-priority treatment and dedicated travel assistance throughout your journey.
This is a prestige rather than a level. Only a select few who have flown one million (1,000,000) cumulative Tier/Flight Miles on Philippine Airlines and PAL Express become Million Milers and are accorded this ultimate recognition.
As a Mabuhay Miles Million Miler, you'll enjoy the highest level of privileges in the Premier Elite level for life. Expect only first-priority treatment and dedicated travel assistance throughout your journey.
Enjoy the following privileges accorded exclusively for our Million Milers:
Waiver on all Mabuhay Miles processing fees:
- Million Miler Card replacement
- Award ticket rush processing fee
- Ticketing service charge
- Buy Miles processing fee
- Miles Transfer processing fee
- Reinstatement of Expired Miles processing fee
- Redeposit of Miles fee
- Award re-booking fee
- Choice Seats and Forward Seats
- Advance seat reservations on Choice Seats and Forward Seats
- Priority Check-in
- Priority Airport Stand-by
- Priority Luggage Handling
- Priority Boarding
- Additional free baggage allowance:
- Plus 40kgs (on all weight-system flights)
- Plus 2pcs (on all piece-system flights, weight is subject to class of service availed)
- Plus 20kgs for sports equipment (on all flights)
- Access to the Mabuhay Lounge and VIP Lounges with two*(2) traveling companions
- Extension of the following benefits to one (1) traveling companion:
- Priority check-in
- Priority boarding
- Priority luggage handling
- 25% tier-based bonus Miles on Philippine Airlines (except flights to/from USA / Canada / London) and PAL Express flights
- 75% tier-based bonus Miles on Philippine Airlines (flights to/from USA / Canada / London)
- Tier-based bonus Miles are based on the ff:
- Economy Class / **Comfort Class/Premium Economy - based on earned Miles
- Business Class - based on actual distance flown
- Discounts and perks from selected program partners
You'll receive four complimentary Upgrade Travel Certificates each year, on top of any additional certificates you may earn*. To top it off, you'll be entitled to premium gifts along the way.
Upgrade Travel Certificates
*You'll earn two (2) Upgrade Travel Certificates (UTC's) upon accruing 45,000 Tier Miles within the calendar year, and two (2) additional certificates for every 25,000 Flight Miles accrued on Philippine Airlines flights and PAL Express flights (within the same qualifying period).
You can use these UTC's on Philippine Airlines and PAL Express flights for a one-step, one-sector upgrade. You may also transfer these certificates to your traveling or non-traveling companion. UTC's may be used in conjunction with an eligible revenue ticket that allows upgrade under any of the booking class codes (BCC) and fare bases below.
Please be reminded of the following:
Certain BCCs and fare bases may not be eligible for upgrade against a UTC. Please validate if the booked BCC and fare basis are eligible for UTC, prior to purchase of your revenue tickets through the PAL Website, Reservations or Ticket Office.
- Eligible BCCs against Upgrade Travel Certificates for Domestic/International flights
Economy class to **Comfort Class/Premium Economy upgrade: H, M, L, S, Y
**Comfort Class/Premium Economy Class to Business class upgrade: W / N (except N9 fares)
- Any fare basis with "9" is not eligible to avail of UTC.
- Eligible BCCs and fare bases may be changed without prior notice.
**Comfort Class applies to Domestic flights.
Passengers who are confirmed for an upgrade against UTC for their London - Manila flight shall be assessed the applicable APD (UK Airport Passenger Duty) tax upon check-in at the airport.
An upgrade from Economy to Business Class is allowed if the flight does not offer Economy Plus/Comfort Class
How to use the Upgrade Travel Certificate (UTC):
- The Member and/or beneficiary is required to call PAL Reservations and/or Ticket Offices to have their names listed on the flight they intend to take. Please CLICK HERE for the contact details.
- A Million Miler may have his/her upgrade (based on UTC) confirmed on the next class of service upon issuance of his/her eligible economy class revenue ticket, subject to seat availability. The upgrade for beneficiaries, regardless of tier status, can be confirmed a day (24 hours) prior flight departure, subject to availability of seats. UTC's booked and confirmed other than thru PAL Reservations and/or Ticket Offices shall not be honored. PAL does not guarantee specific seat requests and the loading of special meals for passengers using UTC's.
- For a Member who does not call, upgrade shall be confirmed at the airport on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability of seats.
- The original UTC must be surrendered upon check-in otherwise the passenger shall be denied the requested upgrade.
- A Member, who endorses a UTC to a Beneficiary who will not be traveling with him/her, must require the
Beneficiary to present the following upon check-in:
- Original UTC, duly accomplished and signed by the Member
- Clear photocopy of the Member’s valid photo ID with signature
- A Member who has a confirmed UTC upgrade shall not be eligible for involuntary upgrade.