Premier Elite Membership
A journey of greater possibilities
from (January 01 - December 31 of each year)
Achieve any of the following on eligible tickets:
Earn 45,000 Tier/Flight Miles on Philippine Airlines and Code-Share flights
Fly 50 one-way qualifying flights on any class of service on Philippine Airlines and Code-Share flights
Fly 25 one-way qualifying flights on Business Class on Philippine Airlines and Code-Share flights
a. Economy Class / Comfort Class/Premium Economy Class - based on earned Miles
b. Business Class - based on actual distance flown
Premier Elite members may also enjoy a 15% discount at Mrs. Fields outlet in NAIA Terminal 3 (Departure Area), upon presentation of a valid Premier Elite membership card.
To learn more about baggage allowance, please refer to www.philippineairlines.com.
You'll earn 2 Upgrade Travel Certificates (UTC's) upon accruing 45,000 Tier Miles within the calendar year, and 2 additional certificates for every 25,000 Flight Miles accrued on Philippine Airlines flights and PAL Express flights (within the same qualifying period).
You can use these UTC's on Philippine Airlines and PAL Express flights for a one-step, one-sector upgrade. You may also transfer these certificates to your traveling or non-traveling companion. UTC's may be used in conjunction with an eligible revenue ticket that allows upgrade under any of the booking class codes (BCC) and fare bases below.
Please be reminded of the following:
Certain BCCs and fare bases may not be eligible for upgrade against a UTC. Please validate if the booked BCC and fare basis are eligible for UTC, prior to purchase of your revenue tickets through the PAL Website, Reservations or Ticket Office.
- Eligible BCCs against Upgrade Travel Certificates for Domestic/International flights
Economy class to **Comfort Class/Premium Economy upgrade: H, M, L, S, Y
**Comfort Class/Premium Economy to Business class upgrade: W / N (except N9 fares)
- Any fare basis with ""9"" is not eligible to avail of UTC.
- Eligible BCCs and fare bases may be changed without prior notice.
**Comfort Class applies to Domestic flights.
An upgrade from Economy to Business Class is allowed if the flight does not offer Comfort Class/Premium Economy
- The Member and/or beneficiary is required to call PAL Reservations and/or Ticket Offices to have their names listed on the flight they intend to take. Please CLICK HERE for the contact details.
- A Premier Elite Member may have his/her upgrade (based on UTC's) confirmed three (3) days prior flight departure, subject to seat availability. The upgrade for beneficiaries, regardless of tier status, can be confirmed a day (24 hours) prior flight departure, subject to availability of seats. UTC's booked and confirmed other than thru PAL Reservations and/or Ticket Offices shall not be honored. PAL does not guarantee specific seat requests and the loading of special meals for passengers using UTC's.
- For a Member who does not call, upgrade shall be confirmed at the airport on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability of seats.
- The original UTC must be surrendered upon check-in otherwise the passenger shall be denied the requested upgrade.
- A Member, who endorses a UTC to a Beneficiary who will not be traveling with him/her, must require the Beneficiary to present the following upon check-in:
- Original UTC, duly accomplished and signed by the Member
- Clear photocopy of the Member’s valid photo ID with signature
- A Member who has a confirmed UTC upgrade shall not be eligible for involuntary upgrade.
Note: Above privileges, conditions and procedures are subject to change without prior notice.