- a small handbag
- pocket book or purse
- an overcoat, wrap or blanket
- a small camera or binoculars
- laptop with case
- a reasonable amount of reading material
- duty free bag
- infant's food for consumption in flight
- pair of crutches and/or braces, walking stick and other prosthetic device for the passenger's use provided that the passenger is dependent upon them
Multiple items that are strapped, wrapped or tied together will not be counted as one (1) piece of cabin item.
For persons with disabilities, the foregoing shall be in addition to the assistive devices that are allowed to be carried for free.
Click Excess Baggage Charge (EBC) for more information
Click Baggage Rules for more information
Click Baggage Rules for Multi-city Travel for more information
Click Copy Of The Itinerary Receipt Baggage for more information