Note: Not applicable to students enrolled in post-graduate and informal short-term and seminar-type courses.
- Applicable to all PR/2P DOMESTIC flights only.
- Less 20% from the base fare except for Economy Supersaver/Economy Saver. NOT applicable to International and Promotional fares.
- Applicable to one-way (OW) and round trip (RT) fares.
Note: The fare discount under this regulation shall be available during the entire period while the student is enrolled, including weekends and holidays. Provided, that, in a case where a promotional fare approved by the Civil Aeronautics Board is also offered by the airline, the student shall have the option to choose between the promotional fare and the regular fare less the discount provided under R.A. 11314.
Must present any of the following:
- a duly issued school ID
- current validated enrollment/registration form
Note: Any person who avails or attempts to avail of the privileges under Republic Act No. 11314 and/or CAB Resolution No. 05 (AR05-2019) through the use of falsified identification documents, fraud, or any form of misrepresentation shall be denied said privileges and may be subject to civil and penal liabilities provided by law.
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete requirements must be presented upon ticket purchase (over the counter/telesales) and during airport check-in.
- Availment of double discounts is prohibited. Passenger can only avail of 1 discount for a single transaction.
- Subject to fare rules and restrictions.