|Manila, Philippines||(+632) 8855-8888|
|Other Cities in the Philippines||Visit Contact Us page for the full list|
|United States (Toll-free)||1-800-I-FLY-PAL / 1-800-435-9725|
|Canada (Toll-free)||1-800-I-FLY-PAL / 1-800-435-9725|
|Other International Offices||Visit Contact Us page for the full list|
Be notified on changes to your flight by providing your mobile number and e-mail address when you book directly via PAL.
If you purchased a ticket from a travel agency or third-party site, they will inform you on your flight changes. To receive your notifications directly from PAL, please call our hotline to add your contact details to your booking.
Check your flight schedule in two ways:
1. Click on the Flight status button on our homepage
2. Call our hotline for assistance. Please be ready with your flight number.
International Travel: Make sure that your passport is at least 6 months valid from your date of travel.
Domestic Travel: Bring a valid government, school, or company-issued ID. The name indicated on your ticket must be exactly the same name reflected on the ID.
Each passenger is allowed one (1) piece of carry-on baggage with a maximum weight of 7 kg or 15 lbs. Know what should be inside your carry-on bag for a hassle-free trip.
1. Only one (1) piece of liquid in a container not larger than 100mL is allowed.
2. You must keep your valuable items (jewelry, money, gadgets, important documents, etc.) with you and not inside your checked baggage.
3. Medicines must be handcarried to have immediate access at all times. The amount of medicine should be enough for the duration of your trip.