Note: An Overseas Filipino Worker or OFW is a person from the Philippines who is living and working in another country, typically on a temporary basis. This includes land-based OFWs and seafarers/sea-based OFWs. Families traveling together with at least one OFW will be considered all OFWs. Non-OFWs refer to Returning Overseas Filipinos (non-OFW students, non-OFW Balikbayan, non-OFW tourist, etc.), spouse and children of Filipinos, diplomats, foreign officials accredited by the Philippines, and eligible non-Filipino/foreign citizens.
For more information on testing and quarantine protocols for arriving travelers, check Arriving In The Philippines
BEFORE YOU FLY
1. All travelers should register to the Bureau of Quarantine e-Health Declaration Card (e-HDC) including children. Declare your personal information, health status, and travel history.
Register as early as 3 days within your departure date through https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC. The BOQ will determine the number of quarantine days upon arrival depending on the complete documents presented by the passenger.
Accurately and completely fill-out all required fields including the e-HDC. Upon completion, please ensure to save a copy of your unique transaction number and your QR code which will be required upon check-in. Failure to present the OHP QR code may result to non-acceptance to the flight.
2. Register to your respective portals before your flight:who are required to undergo facility-based quarantine, must ensure to have a confirmed booking (with transportation arrangements) at a hotel accredited by Tourism and Health Agencies. Passengers arriving before hotel standard check-in times are encouraged to book an additional night to ensure room availability. You must stay at your booked hotel for your scheduled test and until the tenth day of your quarantine stay, . Please click here for the list of DOH-Inspected hotels in Clark.
DURING THE FLIGHT
4. During your flight, accomplish the Arrival Card.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
5. At the BOQ Desk, submit the Health Declaration Card to the Bureau of Quarantine Personnel.
6. For non-OFWs and non-Filipinos, proceed to Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory (PADLab) desk for CIF verification and payment.
For non-Filipinos: In compliance with Philippine regulations, laboratory partners must secure a photocopy of your passport and proof of accommodation/residence in the Philippines.
7. For passengers who are required to undergo facility-based quarantine, proceed to your designated desk for your hotel verification and assignment:
9. Claim your baggage at the designated carousel and clear with Customs Check.
10. Proceed to your quarantine hotel.
11. For passengers who are required to undergo facility-based quarantine, check in at your hotel and wait for your scheduled test, depending on your swab schedule. Wait for an e-mail of your swab test result, which you will receive in 24- 48 hours.
Day 1 starts on the day you arrive in the Philippines. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms (e.g., dry cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell, etc.) at any time before your scheduled test, please inform the hotel you are staying in so a medical or BOQ officer can assess and check up on you immediately.
Facility-based quarantine is no longer required for fully vaccinated passengers.
12. For OFWs, your accommodation and food during your stay will be shouldered by the Philippine government. For non-OFWs, your accommodation and food during your stay will be at your own expense. In compliance with Philippine regulations, delivery of outside food to your hotel is not allowed.
13. If you test positive, the Bureau of Quarantine will transfer you to a designated hospital for further medical management.
If you test negative, the Bureau of Quarantine will send you your test result together with a Medical Clearance Certificate. You are allowed to check out only on the tenth day of your quarantine stay, even if your test results and certificate are released at an earlier time.
14. You may call your relatives or respective Local Government Units to pick you up at your hotel or arrange your own transportation.
If you wish to terminate your travel in Clark instead, you must sign a Declaration and Release Form from PAL, available at the reception desk of your hotel.
15. If you have an onward PAL flight, please ensure to pre-register and secure all travel and health documents required by your destination’s Local Government Unit (LGU).Click here for more information.
16. Please complete your home quarantine or self-isolation under the monitoring of your LGU and Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERT).