Select depart dates
Select return dates
Select travel dates
Select travel dates
You are unable to proceed with redemption booking because you are account has not been verified. Please contact (+632) 8855-8888 to complete your account verification.
You are unable to proceed with redemption booking because you do not have enough miles.
To book this route, please unselect the Book with Miles option.
What you need to know
2. To register, OFW must have a valid Balik-Manggagawa, Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) / Exemption Number and valid Passport and fill-out the online registration form through the profile page of his MM account in the Mabuhay Miles website.
3. OFW must present his OFW e-Card or OEC together with his/her MM Digital card when availing the Overseas Bayani benefits or privileges at Philippine Airlines and select partner merchants.
4. Overseas Bayani subscription will be valid for two (2) years from the date of registration.
5. The piece, dimension and weight requirement under PAL’s General Condition of Carriage shall also apply to the one-time FBA voucher in relation to the class of service and route availed by the Overseas Bayani member. Additional 10kgs entitlement on flights covered by the weight system or one piece on flights covered by the piece system. For information on the applicable number of pieces, dimension and weight of baggage please refer to www.philippineairlines.com. Free and/or additional baggage allowance of the carrier may change without prior notice.
6. Philippine Airlines may request for valid identification to confirm the eligibility of the passengers upon check-in. The OFW must present their Overseas Bayani digital membership card together with his valid passport and OEC upon check-in.
7. Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions will apply in reference to miles accrual.
8. Merchant partners may change at any time without prior notice. The member is advised to check the Mabuhay Miles website from time to time for any updates or changes.
9. Membership to the Overseas Bayani program is a privilege and PAL reserves the right to change, suspend, and terminate these terms and conditions without prior notice. It is OFW member’s responsibility to monitor any such changes to these Terms and Conditions.
10. Mabuhay Miles reserves the right to change the structure, benefits, privileges and other features, including the Terms and Conditions, or to terminate the Overseas Bayani program at any time upon prior notice.
11. PAL reserves the right to deny, suspend, or terminate membership at any time at PAL’s sole discretion in accordance with the Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions.
12. By participating in the Overseas Bayani program, the member agrees to comply with the Mabuhay Miles terms and conditions.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and are construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any proceeding filed against PAL involving Mabuhay Miles, must be instituted in the proper courts of Pasay City, Philippines, to the exclusion of all other venues of action or proceedings.
- Promotion valid for Philippine Airlines passengers flying to and from Singapore from August 8-October 31, 2022.
- Benefits are available only for Philippine Airlines passengers to Singapore on PR 501,PR 502, PR 507, PR 508, PR 509, PR 510, PR 511, PR 512.
- Passengers must be able to present PAL Boarding Pass upon availing benefits.
- Over-the-counter experiences benefits are only within 7 days from the travel date and within the promo period.
- Pre-booked experiences applicable for passengers booking 4 or more days ahead ofthe scheduled flight departure date.
- Pre-booked experiences must use PAL issued promo code inbooking.
- Discounts and additional services cannot be combined with other discount benefits.
- Partner firms and passengers hold all liabilities for any problems arising from or related to the partner firm’s services/products provided.
- Passenger agrees to release and discharge PAL, its officers, directors, employees, agents, insurers, reinsurers and other parties-in-interest from any and all known and unknown claims and damages of any nature that may arise from the Partner firms services and products.
- Promotion available for tickets purchased through PAL website, ticket offices, contact center, mobile app, and online travel agents.
- Passenger must provide valid e-mail address for receipt of offers.
- Passengers are responsible for obtaining and holding all required travel documents and visas and for complying with all applicable laws, rules, and government regulations, and travel requirements for their travel into, through and from Singapore.
- Passenger agrees that the flight ticket used in availing the promotion is governed by the General Conditions of Carriage and confirms reading the same at https://www.philippineairlines.com/AboutUs/LegalNotices/GeneralConditionsOfCarriage/GeneralConditionsFullVersion
Existing Mabuhay Miles Members may complete the Overseas Bayani registration form through this link.
Please ensure to register using the email address you have logged in to your Mabuhay Miles account.
Non-Mabuhay Miles Members would need to enroll in the Mabuhay Miles program first and register your online password through our website https://www.philippineairlines.com/enrollment-page
Please ensure that your email is unique and valid.