Reinstatement of Expired Miles
REINSTATEMENT OF EXPIRED MILES
Reinstatement of Expired Miles is a feature of earning Miles designed to allow Members to reactivate their expired Miles within a particular period to be used for redemption.
- Member may request to reinstate the expired Miles no later than the end of the year following the year when the Miles expired.
- Example A: if Miles expired on June 30, 2016, reinstatement should be made no later than December 31, 2017.
- Expired Miles of a Member can be reinstated for a fee in accordance with the Mabuhay Miles Table of Fees. A processing fee and taxes per transaction, where applicable, shall be for the account of the Member. Any fraction of Miles less than the fixed allowable number of Miles as provided in the Reinstatement of Expired Miles Table shall be charged the same amount where that fraction shall fall
- Reinstated Miles once expired shall no longer be eligible for another reinstatement.
- Reinstated Miles do not add to the qualification of Elite-Tier Status.
- The Reinstatement of Expired Miles transaction shall be final, cannot be reversed and any Fees paid shall be non-refundable