Savor more inflight delights!
Upgrade your inflight dining experience with myPAL Flavors.
Choose from our flavorful selections of inflight meals.
How to purchase
myPAL Flavors can be availed by Premium Economy or Economy passengers on any International and Domestic flights at least 72 hours before flight departure through any of the following channels:
- PAL Website
- PAL Mobile App
- Manage My Booking
- PAL Ticket Offices and Contact Center
Terms & Conditions
- Meal Upgrade is an optional service that allows you to upgrade your regular meal for a fee.
- Meal Upgrade is available to Economy and Premium Economy Passengers on PR-operated flights.
- Meal Upgrade may be availed only on flights, destinations, and/or travel dates as may be identified by PAL at its sole and absolute discretion (“Eligible Flight”).
- Passenger may avail Meal Upgrade during booking or after booking through PAL Website, Mobile App, Corporate Portal, Manage My Booking, PAL ticket Office or PAL Contact Center.
- Meal Upgrade may be availed up to 48 hours prior the scheduled estimated time of departure, except for Sushi Bento meal to be availed up to 72 hours.
- Payment must be made immediately upon booking of Meal Upgrade.
- Meal Upgrade is non-refundable
- Meal Upgrade is rebookable up to 72 hours prior the scheduled estimated time of departure.
- Cabin class upgrade, whether voluntary or involuntary, shall not entitle the Passenger to a refund of a previously purchased Meal Upgrade.
- Please note that actual appearance, taste, and portioning may vary from the visual offering at the time of availing the service.
- PAL reserves the right to substitute food components without prior notice due to unavailability.
- If Passenger finds the ingredients not clearly stated in the offer page, it is recommended not to avail Meal Upgrade to avoid food allergies.
- In cases of irregular operations and will result to non-fulfillment of your order, Passenger may request for a refund of the Meal Upgrade fee.
- PAL reserves the right to modify and otherwise change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations. These Terms and Conditions shall be read in conjunction with PAL's General Conditions of Carriage, Disclaimer, Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions, Data Privacy & Security Policy, Online Booking Terms and Conditions, and other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- By availing Meal Upgrade, Passenger acknowledges, understands, and accepts these Terms and Conditions.