06 October 2023
Terms of Competition
2023 MABUHAY MILES ELITE
INVITATIONAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
The Orchard Golf Golf & Country Club November 06, 2023
The tournament is open to Mabuhay Miles Elite, Premier Elite, and Million Miler members who have been invited to join the tournament and have satisfied the entry requirements of the Tournament Committee.
The tournament shall be an 18-hole stroke play event played in accordance with The Rules of Golf defined by the R&A Rules Limited and the Local Rules of The Orchard Golf & Country Club as written at the back portion of the scorecard.
-Registration opens at 6:00 am
- Verify your designated course and hole assignment posted on the announcement board.
- Proceed to the registration desk to collect your scorecard, meal, and raffle stubs.
- Proceed to the giveaway counter to receive your giveaway.
- Breakfast will be served starting at 6:00 am at the clubhouse veranda.
- All players are invited to witness the ceremonial tee-off at the Palmer Course.
- Players must then proceed to their designated golf carts and go to their assigned course/hole assignment 15 minutes before the shotgun time starts.
- Players may start play as soon as the shotgun signal is heard.
- Ceremonial tee-off (Palmer Tee #10): 7:00 am
- Shotgun start for Player Course: 7:30 am
- Shotgun start for Palmer Course: 8:00 am
The System 36 scoring shall be used. Classification will be as follows:
Men's Division Handicap Index (October 2023)
Class A 0 to 9.0
Class B 9.1 to 16.0
Class C 16.1 to 24.0
Class D 24.1 to above
Senior's Division : Male members 60 years old and above who opt to play in the Senior's Division.
Ladies Division : All female participants play in this division.
Guest Division : Sponsors and Invited Guest
Participants who wish to play in the Seniors Division must declare their preference upon registration otherwise they will be classified in their respective Class based on their October 2023 handicap index. Only players 60 years old and above in the year of the tournament are eligible to play in the Seniors Division.
Only participants playing at their designated golf course and with their respective divisions including Seniors, Guests, and Ladies will be eligible to win any division award.
- The player who scores the lowest NET score shall be declared the Class/Division Champion.
- Only Elite, Premium Elite, and Million Milers Members are eligible to win the Overall Lowest Net and Lowest Gross awards.
- A player can only win one award.
TEES TO BE USED
Men & Seniors : White Tees
Ladies : Red Tees
Ties will be broken by the most number of natural (gross) eagles, birdies, pars, and bogeys. If still tied, a hole-by-hole count back comparison of scores starting from the 18th hole with the player having the lower score wins.
Players who have scored a DOUBLE PAR in any hole should pick up his/her ball and proceed to the next hole.
SUBMISSION OF SCORECARDS
Players are reminded to submit their scorecards as soon as possible and ensure that both player and marker have signed them. Designated drop boxes will be located at the clubhouse's main lobby.
Over-All Net Champion
Over-All Low Gross Champion
Class A, B, C & D Champion, 1st Runner-up and 2nd Runner-up Seniors Champion
Guest Division Champion Most Number of Eagles Most Number of Birdies Most Number of Pars Most Number of Bogeys
*The first player who makes a hole-in-one solely wins the prize, taxes and other government requirements shall be on the account of the winner.
AWARDING / FELLOWSHIP
Will be held at the veranda of the main clubhouse.
Any disputes resulting from the conduct and play during the tournament shall be referred to the Tournament Committee whose decision on the matter shall be final.
CLOSE OF COMPETITION
The competition shall be considered closed when the trophies have been awarded to the winners.
Sleeveless shirts and slippers of any kind are not allowed in the main clubhouse.
Green fee, golf cart, breakfast, and buffet lunch shall be hosted by PAL Mabuhay Miles.
Longest Drive :
Nearest to the Hole :
*Hole in One (____) :
***Fun Holes will be determined and relayed/announced on the day of the tournament.