PAL launches Singapore Boarding Pass privileges
September 14, 2022
Flag carrier Philippine Airlines has launched the Singapore Boarding Pass Privilege promotion providing 28 exclusive offers for PAL Singapore- bound passengers.
In partnership with the Singapore Tourism Board (STB), PAL aims to boost travel within the ASEAN region, particularly between the Philippines and Singapore, as part of tourism and economic recovery.
The promotion runs from August 26 to October 31, 2022.
The PAL promo has as main partners:
• Singapore Tourism Board
• Changi Airport Group
• Sentosa Development Corporation
• ibis budget Hotel
• Mandai Wildlife Reserve
• Museum of Ice Cream
• Resorts World Sentosa (Adventure Cove)
Find out the exciting perks in store for you. Visit https://www.philippineairlines.com/promo-offers/singapore-boarding-pass-privileges
Here are the mechanics:
• Buy a PAL ticket to Singapore from PAL direct channels (website, ticket office, contact center) or online travel agents providing a valid e-mail address
• Use the PAL-provided promo code sent to your e-mail address (where applicable/ as required by partner)
• Show your PAL Boarding Pass (where applicable).
PAL Vice President for Marketing Ria C. Domingo emphasizes: "We are pleased that our collaboration with the Singapore Tourism Board has fueled excitement among travel aficionados. These perks and privileges will bring value to Philippine Airlines travelers visiting the Lion City. This is proof that when industry stakeholders work closely together, the possibilities are endless."
Travelers must be flying on PAL commercial flights to/from Singapore from August 10 to October 31, 2022 to avail.