ALERT: Full-Scale Implementation of the E-Travel System
April 12, 2023
Starting April 15, 2023, travelers to and from the Philippines are required to register through the E-Travel portal (https://etravel.gov.ph).
This is in line with the directive of the government's Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases on the complete utilization of the e-Travel system.
FOR ARRIVING PASSENGERS:
Register within seventy-two (72) hours prior to your scheduled time of arrival in the Philippines.
FOR DEPARTING PASSENGERS (Filipino Passengers only):
Register within seventy-two (72) hours prior to your scheduled time of departure from the Philippines.
For your guidance:
1. Visit etravel.gov.ph
2. Select “Philippine passport holder” or Foreign passport holder” according to your nationality
3. Enter the details of your travel and your email address
4. Enter your personal details and sign a health declaration form to complete registration
5. Wait for your QR code to be generated then download and print/save a digital copy.
6. Present your QR code upon check-in prior to your departure or during the BOQ verification upon arrival.
The Bureau of Immigration (BI) will discontinue the use of paper-based arrival and departure cards beginning May 1, 2023.
We look forward to your compliance with the new procedures for a seamless travel experience.