Try our Domestic COMFORT CLASS
We have rebranded our domestic premium economy service to Comfort Class, effective September 15, 2022, on all domestic flights operated by our Airbus A321ceo, Airbus A320, Airbus A330 and De Havilland DHC-8-400 Next Generation aircraft.
On Comfort Class, you will experience a more comfortable and convenient flight with:
- Priority check-in and boarding
- 25kg Free Baggage Allowance for checked-in baggage
- 100% mileage accrual for Mabuhay Miles members
- Hot sandwiches and a choice of drinks
- Seats with more legroom, with a pitch of up to 34”
- Seating near or at the front of the cabin, for a faster boarding and deplaning experience
Comfort Class retains all the privileges and amenities that were previously offered under the former premium economy domestic product.
In addition to the newly rebranded Comfort Class, you have the option of flying on Business Class (on selected routes served by A321 and A330 aircraft), as well as mainline Economy Class (all aircraft) on our domestic flights.
On international flights, we will continue to offer a full Premium Economy service on the Airbus A350 and A330 tri-class aircraft, featuring a separate private cabin and specially designed wider seats equipped with personal video entertainment screens, legrests and extra recline, along with a seat pitch of 38 inches.
For more information, you may visit www.philippineairlines.com or our official Facebook page.
Thank you! See you on our flights soon.