Cotabato flights cancelled due to runway closure
Update: Cotabato flights cancelled due to runway repairs
For the safety of our passengers, the following domestic flights to and from Cotabato City will remain suspended until August 31, 2023, in view of the ongoing repair work of the runway at Cotabato’s Awang Airport:
Cancelled flights until August 31, 2023
PR 2959/2960 (Daily)
Manila – Cotabato – Manila
PR 2223/2234 (Monday & Thursday)
Cebu – Cotabato – Cebu
PR 2487/2488 (Monday & Thursday)
Cotabato – Tawi-Tawi – Cotabato
Replacement flights until August 30, 2023
We instead have ongoing replacement flights on the Manila-Davao-Manila route to serve passengers to and from Cotabato, operating every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday until August 30, 2023:
PR 2805 – Manila to Davao (Mon/Wed/Sat) – departing Manila at 0850 AM
PR 2806 – Davao to Manila (Mon/Wed/Sat) – departing Davao at 1120 AM
Passengers previously booked on the cancelled MNL-CBO and CBO-MNL flights are automatically rebooked on the replacement MNL-DVO and DVO-MNL flights.
Passengers boarding the replacement flight from Davao to Manila are requested to be at the Davao International Airport at least three (3) hours before the 1120 AM scheduled departure time.
OPTIONS FOR PASSENGERS OF CANCELLED FLIGHTS:
You have the option to:
- Reroute to another flight with available space within 60 days from the original flight in the same booking class or higher within the same cabin class.
- Convert your ticket to Travel Credits equivalent to the unused base fare of your ticket. Voucher validity is one year (1) from the date of issuance.
- Refund ticket without penalties, excluding Ticketing Service Charge. Please contact us athttps://www.philippineairlines.com/covi.../mypal-hub-request.
You may connect 24/7 with PAL via the following PAL Channels:
- Hotline (+632) 8539-0000 / (+632) 8855-8888
- Philippines Mobile – (+63) 919-056-2255
- Messenger: https://bit.ly/PALMessenger
- Viber: Search for Philippine Airlines
- WhatsApp: Add us as a new contact (+63) 998-951-4359
- myPAL Web Chat: https://bit.ly/3z8Ck3Y
Philippine Airlines will coordinate closely with the authorities to determine when the airport runway conditions will allow for the resumption of commercial flights. As always, your safety is our paramount concern.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.