For the safety of our passengers, we have cancelled the following domestic flights to and from Dipolog City due to surface damage to the runway at Dipolog Airport:
PR 2557/2558 on October 21, 22, 23 and 24, 2023
Manila – Dipolog – Manila
Alternate flights (October 22 to 24, 2023):
We will operate alternate replacement flights between Manila and Pagadian to serve passengers from the cancelled Dipolog flights as follows:
PR 2751 – Manila to Pagadian (October 22, 23 and 24) – departing Manila at 05:05 AM
PR 2752 – Pagadian to Manila (October 22, 23 and 24) – departing Pagadian at 07:15 AM
Confirmed Dipolog-Manila and Manila-Dipolog passengers on the cancelled October 22, 23 and 24 flights will automatically be rebooked on our Pagadian-Manila and Manila-Pagadian flights respectively.
Alternatively, you may also take our Ozamiz-Manila and Manila-Ozamiz routes or rebook to future Dipolog flights.
OPTIONS FOR PASSENGERS OF CANCELLED FLIGHTS:
You have the option to:
• Reroute to another flight with available space within 60 days from the original flight in the same booking class or higher within the same cabin class.
• Convert your ticket to Travel Credits equivalent to the unused base fare of your ticket. Voucher validity is one year (1) from the date of issuance.
You may also connect 24/7 with PAL via the following PAL Channels:
- Hotline (+632) 8539-0000 / (+632) 8855-8888
- Philippines Mobile – (+63) 919-056-2255
- Messenger: https://bit.ly/PALMessenger
- Viber: Search for Philippine Airlines
- WhatsApp: Add us as a new contact (+63) 998-951-4359
- myPAL Web Chat: https://bit.ly/3z8Ck3Y
Philippine Airlines will coordinate closely with the local airport authorities to determine when the airport runway will be repaired and ready for the safe resumption of commercial flights.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.