PAL partners with Genesis and Clark Airport for Easy Bus Trips to/from CLARK
Good news for PAL passengers:
Effective August 22, 2022, all PAL ticket holders are entitled to an exclusive 10% discount on selected point-to-point Genesis bus trips to and from Clark International Airport in Pampanga.
This marks a new partnership inked with provincial bus company Genesis Transport Service, Inc. together with Clark International Airport/LIPAD for more convenient travel between Clark airport and Metro Manila (NAIA T2, T3 and Trinoma) as well as Baguio City.
You may avail of the 10% discount within seven (7) days before or after the date of your PAL flight. When buying your Genesis point-to-point bus tickets, please ensure that you have your PAL electronic ticket copy (digital or paper) or your PAL boarding passes with you, as these will serve as proof that you have flown with us or will be flying with us.
The following Genesis bus routes are covered by the promo:
- Clark International Airport to NAIA (Terminals 2 and 3)
- NAIA (Terminals 2 and 3) to Clark International Airport (via SM Clark)
- Clark International Airport to Trinoma
- Trinoma to Clark International Airport (via SM Clark)
- Clark International Airport to Dau Terminal
- Dau Terminal to Clark International Airport
- Clark International Airport to Baguio City
- Baguio City to Clark International Airport
Additionally, please note the following procedures:
- Bus Voucher/Passenger Slips are available from Genesis Dispatchers or OICs at NAIA Terminal 2, NAIA Terminal 3, Trinoma, Clark International Airport, SM Clark and Dau Terminal.
- The Genesis Dispatcher/OIC will request you to fill out the voucher/passenger slip. Please write legibly.
- You must present your e-ticket (if you are departing on a PAL flight) or your boarding pass (if you have arrived on a PAL flight). (If there is no e-ticket or boarding pass on hand, you will not be able to avail of the discount.)
Thank you and we hope to see you on our flights soon.