TRAVEL REMINDERS FOR HOLY WEEK 2023
March 31, 2023
We expect a large volume of passengers will travel by air to, from and within the Philippines during the coming Holy Week period (April 2 to 9, 2023).
A few reminders to help you prepare and plan for a smooth Holy Week journey:
Skip the lines.
You may check-in via our website or myPAL app within 24 hours to 1 hour before your flight.
Make sure you stay within your free baggage allowance.
Properly pack your bags within the allowed free baggage allowance of your booking class and declare your items during check-in.
Hit the road earlier to get to the airport on time.
Expect heavy traffic, especially in the bigger cities like Manila and Cebu, so leave home extra early.
Our Manila check-in counters are available to accept passengers:
- 3 hours for domestic flights at NAIA Terminal 2
- International flights:
- 6 hours for NAIA Terminal 1
- 5 hours for NAIA Terminal 2
Check before you fly.
It’s a good idea to check the latest update on the status of your flight by logging on to our website, www.philippineairlines.com.
Simply click the Flight Status tab and type in your flight details. Flight status information is available from 2 days before your flight, and is updated regularly.
Know your terminal and boarding gate assignments.
Always check and listen to announcements for updates, in case there might be changes.
You can also check the Airport Terminal information page on our website.
Make sure you have a valid passport, IDs, and travel documents.
For International trips:
- Ensure that your passport is at least 6 months valid from your date of travel
- Ensure that the name on your ticket is exactly the same as the name reflected in your passport
- Ensure that you have the required visas, permits, vaccination card (if appropriate) and other documents required for your destination
For Domestic trips:
- Bring your valid government, school, or company-issued ID (and your vaccination card, if required for your destination)
- Ensure that the name on your ticket is exactly the same as the name reflected in the ID presented upon check-in and boarding
The following channels are also available to assist you:
Viber: Search for Philippine Airlines
WhatsApp: Add us as a new contact (+63) 998-951-4359
myPAL Web Chat: https://bit.ly/PAL-Web-Chat
myPAL Assist Click to Call: https://bit.ly/PALClicktoCall
PAL's 24-hour Reservations hotline – (+632 8855 8888).
We wish all travelers a safe, peaceful and meaningful Holy Week break.