Use of Self-Service Check-In kiosks at Cebu Airport, starting September 5
September 3, 2022
To our valued customers:
Effective September 5, travelers departing from Cebu may now use the self-service check-in kiosks positioned at the Mactan-Cebu International Airport departure areas in Terminal 2 (the departure point for both PAL domestic and international flights).
You may opt to utilize these convenient self-service channels for your check-in needs, as an alternative to the regular check-in counters, to expedite your travel process.
Below is a step by step guide for check-in:
- Input one of the following items for proper identification:
- booking reference (6-digit character code);
- e-ticket number (13-digit code);
- frequent flyer number (9-digit code);
- Passport or boarding pass
- Swipe your passport (this is required only for departing international passengers)
- Verify the passenger details
- Select your preferred seat
- Confirm Check-in
- Answer the security questions
Please ensure that you are not carrying any restricted goods before you start the check-in process.
Passengers departing on international flights must still stop by the designated check-in counters for printing of boarding passes and verification of travel documents.
Passengers departing on domestic flights do not need to stop by the check-in counters, except for those who have check-in baggage that they need to drop off. You may proceed directly to the security check and pre-departure area.
Thank you and we hope to see you on our flights soon!