Online Check-in Terms and Conditions
- Passengers must be at the airport no later than 45 minutes before the flight's estimated time of departure (ETD).
For Domestic Flights:
- With check-in baggage, passengers shall proceed to the Online Check-in Bag Drop Counter for documents verification and acceptance of check-in baggage.
- Without check-in baggage, passengers may proceed to the boarding gate no later than 15 minutes before the flight departure.
For International Flights:
- Passengers with or without baggage shall proceed to the Online Check-in Bag Drop Counter for documents verification and acceptance of check-in baggage no later than 45 minutes before the flight departure except flights from Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait, London, New York, Riyadh, Shanghai (Pudong), Toronto and Vancouver which require no later than 1 hour before estimated time of departure.
- Each passenger is allowed one piece of hand-carry baggage small enough to be placed in the overhead bin or under the passenger seat of the aircraft cabin with a
maximum dimension of 45 in and maximum weight of 7 kgs (15 lbs).
- Dangerous goods (articles or substances which are capable of posing a risk to health, safety, property or the environment) must not be carried in passengers' hand-carry or checked baggage.
- Boarding gates close 15 minutes before the fight departure.
- Philippine Airlines reserves the right to offload passengers for failure to arrive at the Online Check-in Bag Drop Counter or boarding gate on time.
- Philippine Airlines reserves the right to reseat passengers in the event of aircraft substitution or change seat assignment for security, safety, regulatory and operational reasons.
- Passengers seated on emergency exit row must comply with safety regulations and requirements.
- Passengers must be fit to travel; clearance must be secured for medical cases.
- Philippine Airlines may contact the card holder or the passenger through the contact details provided to further validate the reservation or to require presentation of the credit card used for payment.
- Present your printed boarding pass and a valid ID at the airport.
Please ensure that you have read the conditions of carriage and other important notices prior to the commencement of your travel. These may be downloaded from www.philippineairlines.com. Flyers may also be available at PAL check-in counters.
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE (GCC)
NOTICE OF LIABILITY LIMITATIONS FOR TICKET SALES IN THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY
NOTICE ON RESTRICTED ITEMS AND DANGEROUS GOODS
FOR CONSUMER COMMENT AND/OR COMPLAINT
BAGGAGE POLICIES AND ANCILLARY SERVICES
TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY WORDINGS
FAQ FOR ONLINE CHECK-INhttp://www.philippineairlines.com/FAQs/OnlineCheckIn