Fly all the way home with Philippine Airlines!
Sign-up now for Mabuhay Miles' Overseas Bayani program to enjoy more perks.
Experience safe and worry-free travels with UNLIMITED REBOOKING. Philippine Airlines is strictly implementing "new normal" health and safety protocols to ensure that you are protected as you travel with us.
|ROUTE||FREE CONNECTING FLIGHT||ECONOMY||PREMIUM ECONOMY||BUSINESS CLASS|
|Dubai to Manila||Davao||AED 1,600||AED 900||AED 7,800|
|Dubai to Manila||Bacolod||AED 1,600||-||-|
|Dubai to Manila||Cagayan de Oro||AED 1,600||-||-|
|Dubai to Manila||Dumaguete||AED 1,600||-||-|
|Dubai to Manila||Ilo-ilo||AED 1,600||-||-|
|Dubai to Manila||Puerto Princesa||AED 1,600||-||-|
|Dubai to Manila||Roxas||AED 1,600||-||-|
|Dubai to Manila||Tacloban||AED 1,600||-||-|
|Dubai to Manila||Zamboanga||AED 1,600||-||-|
1. Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum/maximum stay is 2D/2M for Economy Class, 2D/2M for Premium Economy Class, and 3D/3M for Business Class.
4. Weekend surcharge on Outbound (FR/SA departures) is AED120.
5. No-show fee is AED280
6. Ticket is non-transferable.
7. Ticket is non-refundable for Economy Class. Premium Economy Class refund fee is AED100 for totally unused tickets and AED280 for partially used tickets. Business Class refund fee is AED370 for totally unused tickets and non-refundable for partially used tickets.
8. Unlimited free rebooking is allowed. Changes must be made at least 24 hours prior departure. Otherwise, applicable penalties shall apply. For Economy Class, change fee is AED 560 while Premium Economy Class and Business Class change fee is AED 370.
9. Child fare 75% of adult fare. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
10. Mileage accrual 10% for Economy and 125% for Premium and Business.
11. Baggage Allowance - Fare is inclusive of 7-kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
12. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). PH tax shall be paid directly at the airport before departure. PH tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
13. Other travel conditions apply.