Experience safe and worry-free travels with full flight service, free baggage allowance and UNLIMITED REBOOKING. Philippine Airlines is strictly implementing "new normal" health and safety protocols to ensure that you are protected as you travel with us.
Travel dates are subject to availability. Rebooking must be made 24 hours prior to departure flights. Fare differences may apply.
|ROUNDTRIP BASE FARES
||As low as
||As low as
||Cagayan De Oro
|Booking Period: Book now until March 31, 2023
|Travel Period: Travel All Year Round. Seats subject to availability.
Advance Purchase Requirement: For Business Class, ticket must be purchased 14 days before departure date
1. Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout date applies.
2. Fares quoted are inclusive of government taxes, fees and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum/maximum stay is 2 Days/2 Months for Economy Class and 3 Days/3 Months for Business Class.
4. DOH TSC applies for web and mobile transactions.
5. No-show fee is QAR750*.
6. Ticket is non-transferable.
7. For Economy Class Supersaver, ticket is non-refundable. For Economy Class Saver and Business Class, refund fee is QAR460 for totally unused and partially used tickets.
8. Unlimited free rebooking. Changes must be made at least 24 hours prior departure. Otherwise, change fee applies at QAR460 for Economy Class Supersaver, while Economy Class Saver and Business Class, change fee applies at QAR370. *Changes against no-show in case of no-show only one fee is to be charged i.e. either no-show or the reissue/revalidation fee whichever is higher and not both. Cancellation/refund fee whichever is higher and not both.
9. Accompanied child's fare is 75% of adult fare; Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare
10. 50% Mileage accrual for Economy Class, and 125% for Business Class.
11. Baggage Allowance - Fare is inclusive of 7-kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
12. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). PH tax shall be paid directly at the airport before departure. PH tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
13. Other travel conditions apply.