Experience safe and worry-free travels with full flight service, free baggage allowance and UNLIMITED REBOOKING. Philippine Airlines is strictly implementing "new normal" health and safety protocols to ensure that you are protected as you travel with us.
Travel dates are subject to availability. Rebooking must be made 24 hours prior to departure flights. Fare differences may apply.
|ROUNDTRIP ALL-IN FARES
||PREMIUM ECONOMY CLASS
||As low as
||As low as
||As low as
||Cagayan De Oro
|Booking Period: Book now until March 31, 2023
For Economy Class and Premium Economy Class: January 5-May 20 / August 16-November 30 / December 30-31
For Premium Economy travelers from Honolulu: Tickets must be purchased 30 days before travel
For Business Class: Travel All Year Round. Seats subject to availability.
1. Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout date applies.
2. Fares quoted are inclusive of government taxes, fees and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum/maximum stay for Honolulu-PH is 3 Days/3 Months for Economy and Premium Economy. Business Class is 3 Days/6 Months.
4. Above quoted rates are applicable for weekdays travel, weekend fares are also available.
5. Honolulu to the Philippines Premium Economy fares subject to 30 days advance purchase.
6. No-show fee is USD125.
7. Ticket is non-transferable.
8. For Economy Class, refund fee is USD250 for totally unused and non-refundable for partially used tickets. For Premium Economy Class, refund fee is USD250 for totally unused and USD100 for partially used ticket. For Business Class, refund fee is USD250 for totally unused and non-refundable for partially used ticket.
9. Unlimited free rebooking. Changes must be made at least 24 hours prior departure. Otherwise, change fee applies at USD250 for Economy Class, USD100 for Premium Economy and Business Class.
10. Accompanied child's fare is 75% of adult fare; Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare
11. 50% Mileage accrual for Economy Class, 100% for Premium Economy Class and 125% for Business Class.
12. Baggage Allowance - Fare is inclusive of 7-kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
13. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). PH tax shall be paid directly at the airport before departure. PH tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
14. Other travel conditions apply.