TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Eligibility: Valid for students between 12 to 31 years of age. Passenger must have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), Student number, Student visa or a letter of acceptance from the school for verification. These documents must be presented at the time of booking/ticket purchase and during check-in at the airport.
|Class of Service||DISCOUNT||Applicable Routes
(based on identified Ods)
|Business||10% discount on all PR
published oneway and
|PH-US v.v. CN-US v.v. HK-AU v.v. JPN-CA v.v.
PH-CA v.v. CN-CA v.v. SEA-US v.v. JPN-AU v.v.
PH-AU v.v. CN-SG v.v. SEA-CA v.v. AU-US v.v
PH-SIN vv CN-AU vv SEA-JP v.v. AU-CA v.v.
PH-JPN v.v. HK-US v.v. SEA-AU v.v. PH-CN v.v.
PH-TPE v.v. HK-CA v.v. JPN-US v.v.
|Passenger type: STU (fare basis code ticket designator /SD|
|Business||PH-US/CA/AU only||1. 10% discount for companion. Maximum of 2 companions allowed.
Companion must present proof of consanguinity. Student and
companion must travel together on the same date and routing.
2.Account code: STUCMP
2. Ticketing/Sale Period: on/after 01 November 2023
3. Travel Period: on/after 01 November 2023
4. Additional Free Baggage Allowance: Student: Weight system additional 10kg / Piece system additional 1 piece Companion: Standard free baggage allowance
5. Penalties: Students: First rebooking free, for succeeding changes follow penalty of applicable fare condition Companion: Follow penalty of applicable fare conditions
6. Distribution: A. PR Ticket Offices and Contact Center B. Student Universe C. Scholartrip.com D. Studentsfare.com E. Trip.com (for beyond routes only) F. Selected PH agents (for Students and companion on PH-US/CA/AU routes only)
7. Valid on purely PR/2P operated flights only.
8. The incentive is NOT applicable on network-wide and tactical promos "-9" fares.
9. All conditions of the published fares must be complied with.
10. Indicate in TOURCODE BOX: Student: WW23P991 Companion: WW23P3263
11. Above discounts are inclusive of standard normal commission and may not be combined with any other discounts.
GENERAL POLICIES AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL AMAs
1. AMAs apply only as specified in the routing and only if actual origin of travel is as stated in such specified routing. However, such PR specified routing is allowed, as part of an itinerary involving other airline sectors, at the minimum nett required for such PR specified routing.
2. Any other routing not included in the AMA shall be subject to normal commission only and GSA override as may be included in the GSA contract.
3. The minimum nett fares/maximum percent discounts apply within the effectivity/expiry dates and travel dates (or seasonalities) as specified in the AMAs. However, same nett fares/percent discounts, including conditions, are deemed automatically extended to the succeeding calendar year until such time that a new Base AMA for such calendar year is in place.
4. Conditions of the fare shall apply unless specifically waived.
5. All conditions of the Special Prorate Agreement (SPAs) must be adhered to where the routing involves interline sectors and where the special prorates with other airlines are availed of. No waiver of fare conditions shall be allowed
Select depart dates
Select return dates
Select travel dates
Select travel dates
You are unable to proceed with redemption booking because you are account has not been verified. Please contact (+632) 8855-8888 to complete your account verification.
You are unable to proceed with redemption booking because you do not have enough miles.
To book this route, please unselect the Book with Miles option.