Experience safe and worry-free travels with full flight service, free baggage allowance and UNLIMITED REBOOKING. Philippine Airlines is strictly implementing "new normal" health and safety protocols to ensure that you are protected as you travel with us.
Travel dates are subject to availability. Rebooking must be made 24 hours prior to departure flights. Fare differences may apply.
|ROUNDTRIP BASE FARES
Booking Period: Book now until December 31, 2022
Travel Period: All-year round. Seats subject to availability.
As low as
As low as
|| IDR 19,430,000
|| Cebu (via Manila)
|| IDR 21,430,000
|| Davao (via Manila)
|| IDR 4,252,000
||Cebu (via Manila)
||Davao (via Manila)
1. Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum/maximum stay: 2D/30D (DPS-MNL/JKT-MNL/CEB/DVO) 2D/14D (DPS-CEB/DVO) for Economy; 6M for Business
4. No-show fee is IDR1002000.
5. Ticket is non-transferable.
6. Refund fee: Economy Class: DPS-MNL and JKT-MNL/CEB/DVO is IDR2,100,000 for totally unused ticket and non-refundable for partially used ticket. DPS-CEB/DVO is non-refundable for totally unused and partially used ticket. Business Class: IDR1,400,000 for totally unused ticket and non-refundable for partially used ticket.
8. Unlimited free rebooking. Changes must be made at least 24 hours prior departure. Otherwise, change fee applies at IDR2003000 (DPS-CEB/DVO) and IDR1400000 (DPS-MNL and JKT-MNL/CEB/DVO) for Economy Class, and IDR728000 for Business Class.
9. Accompanied child's fare is 75% of adult fare; Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
10. 10% (DPS-CEB/DVO) 50% (DPS-MNL and JKT-MNL/CEB/DVO) Mileage accrual for Economy Class, and 125% for Business Class.
11. Baggage Allowance - Fare is inclusive of 7-kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
12. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). PH tax shall be paid directly at the airport before departure. PH tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
13. Other travel conditions apply.