SMAC - Fly to Shop!
Conversion of Mabuhay Miles to SMAC Points – CALL, CONVERT & SHOP
How to convert:
1. Call the Mabuhay Miles contact center through the following:
2. Quote your Mabuhay Miles number, SMAC number and your desired number of Mabuhay Miles to be converted (blocks of 500 Mabuhay Miles).
3. SMAC Points will be credited to their SMAC accounts within 5-7 working days.
How to be a SMAC member:
1. In-store: Go to any cashier counter of The SM Store, select SM Supermarket or SM Hypermarket, Savemore, Waltermart Department Store & Supermarket and Alfamart branches.
2. Online: Visit the SMAC website at www.smac.ph. Membership fee is P200, which is good for 5 years.
Q1. How do I convert Mabuhay Miles to SMAC Points?
A1. Call the Mabuhay Miles contact center thru (632) 8855-8888 (Manila), (032) 340-0191 (Cebu) & Philippine Mobile number (+63) 919-056-2255 from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (Philippine Standard Time). Our US and Canada Toll free number is available 24/7 thru 1-800-435-9725.
Q2. Who is eligible to participate?
A2. Here is the eligibility criteria for participation:
Q3. What is the minimum number of Mabuhay Miles I need to convert?
A3. The minimum number of Mabuhay Miles is 500.
Q4. When will the Miles be transferred to my SMAC Points account?
A4. The SMAC Points will be credited within 7 working days upon successful processing of request.
Q5. Is there a maximum number of Mabuhay Miles I can convert to SMAC Points?
A5. Maximum number of Mabuhay Miles that can be converted is 100,000 per member annually.
Q6. Will my SMAC Points expire?
A6. Yes. SMAC Points expire if your account is not renewed within 3 months from its validity date.
Q7. Can the Miles converted be transferred to another person who has a SMAC Points account?
Q8. Can SMAC Points converted to Mabuhay Miles be transferred to another person who has a Mabuhay Miles membership?
You may also convert your SMAC Points to Mabuhay Miles.
Click here to learn more.