Travelling a Domestic flight and need extra baggage? Save more when you purchase Airport Baggage at the airport.
More Baggage Allowance
Carry additional 20kgs of baggage!
Save more versus excess fees at the airport.
Check-in smoothly at the airport.
How can I purchase Airport Baggage?
Easily purchase Airport Baggage for your domestic flight per sector at any airport station in the Philippines up to one (1) hour prior to scheduled time of departure. Please note that this is only available to passengers without previously purchased Prepaid Baggage for the sector.
I already checked-in online. Can I still purchase Airport Baggage?
If you’ve already checked-in online, you can still purchase Airport Baggage upon check-in at the airport.
Is Airport Baggage refundable?
If your flight was cancelled by PAL and you decide to take the alternate flight we offered, your airport baggage allowance will be accommodated to your alternate flight. If in case you decide not to take the alternate flight offered, your payment for airport baggage will be refunded in full.
What if the actual weight of the baggage I’d like to check-in exceeds the 20kg airport baggage?
If the actual weight of your baggage upon check-in exceeds the airport baggage allowance, standard excess baggage rates shall apply on the weight difference. Please note that each checked baggage shall not weigh more than 32kgs. Passengers will be requested to repack as necessary.
I’m travelling with a group. Can we pool our baggage together?
Pooling of baggage is allowed if the passengers travelling together on the same time, flight number, and date are checking in at the same time.
Can I purchase Airport Baggage to carry my special baggage?
Sports equipment, pets, cabin baggage, oversized baggage and all other special baggage are not qualified as airport baggage and will be assessed the standard excess baggage rate. For more information, please visit Special Baggage.
2. Airport Baggage is only available for domestic flights.
3. Airport Baggage cannot be availed by passengers travelling on flights to and from Basco and Busuanga.4.
4. Each passenger can purchase one Airport Baggage per sector at any airport stations in the Philippines up to one (1) hour prior to scheduled time of departure applicable to passengers without previously purchased Prepaid Baggage. Standard excess baggage rate (EBC) shall apply in excess of 20kgs Airport Baggage.
5. Each checked baggage shall not weigh more than 32kgs. Passengers will be requested to repack as necessary.
6. Airport Baggage may be offered to passengers who already checked in either through online or through airport stations.
7. Airport Baggage shall be forfeited for No show at the gate.
8. Airport Baggage is Non-reroutable and Non-transferable.
9. In cases of flight disruption or irregular operations and passenger decides not to push through his/her flight, Airport baggage fee will be refunded in full. Standard refund procedure shall apply. For passengers who will be endorsed to other PR flight or airline, Airport baggage will be carried over to the new flight.
10. Passengers holding ID/AD tickets are qualified to purchase Airport Baggage.
11. Operational restrictions may limit the baggage allowance a passenger can purchase for safety reasons. If the Airport Baggage cannot be accepted because of space/weight limitation, it will be loaded to the next available flight with the same origin and destination in accordance with the Airline’s policy and procedures.
12. Pooling of baggage is allowed provided passengers are travelling together, checking in at the same time on the same flight number and date.
13. Other types of special baggage, i.e. sports equipment, pets, cabin baggage, are not qualified for Airport Baggage allowance and will be assessed the standard excess baggage rate.
14. In cases of voluntary upgrade to Business Class, previously purchased Airport Baggage may be carried over to the higher cabin class. Refund is not permitted.
15. Airport Baggage is subject to Airline’s Terms and Conditions of checked baggage.