Reserve in advance and fly more comfortably with the best seats in Economy
Get ready for a relaxing flight when you secure your preferred seats in advance.
Get more personal space and room to stretch out with Extra Legroom
Be the first one to disembark with Forward Seats
myPAL Seat Select Extra Legroom
These seats are located at the exit rows or bulkhead/cabin divider and allow passengers more space to stretch and rest their legs.
myPAL Seat Select Forward Seats
These seats are in the front rows of the Economy cabin, except for seats at the exit rows or bulk heads. Passengers in Forward seats disembark the fastest and easiest.
* Please note that certain unavoidable circumstances such as but not limited to aircraft change, flight schedule or instances due to safety, security, and operational concerns may require us to change your seat.
Rates are per sector, subject to local currency equivalent.
|USA / Canada / London||USD 120|
|Australia / New Zealand / Port Moresby/ Middle East||USD 70|
|Regional including Guam / Between Taipei and Osaka||USD 50|
|Hong Kong / Macau / Jinjiang / Guangzhou / Taipei/ Xiamen||USD 30|
|Philippine Domestic *||PHP 350 / USD 8|
|USA / Canada / London||USD 50|
|Australia / New Zealand / Port Moresby/ Middle East||USD 40|
|Regional including Guam / Between Taipei and Osaka||USD 20|
|Hong Kong / Macau / Jinjiang / Guangzhou / Taipei/ Xiamen||USD 15|
|Philippine Domestic *||PHP 250 / USD 7|
|USA / Canada / London||USD 20|
|Australia / New Zealand / Port Moresby/ Middle East||USD 15|
|Regional including Guam / Between Taipei and Osaka||USD 10|
|Hong Kong / Macau / Jinjiang / Guangzhou / Taipei/ Xiamen||USD 8|
|Philippine Domestic *||PHP 200 / USD 5|
How to Purchase
PAL Website and PAL Mobile App and Manage My Booking
You can also purchase through PAL Ticket Offices and Contact Center and select travel agencies
Upon check-in online or at the airport
Who can purchase myPAL Seat Select?
Choice seats are available to passengers holding confirmed Economy Class tickets. Passengers may purchase the seats in advance for increased comfort and convenience during the flight.
Million Milers, Passengers with special medical needs, Adult with infant on lap or Adult with infant on lap and one child (except on seats on emergency exit row and Forward seats) may enjoy complimentary Choice Seats. Exempted passengers may check Choice Seat category they may reserve through PAL Ticket Offices or PAL Contact Center.
How can I purchase myPAL Seat Select?
Easily purchase myPAL Seat Select while booking your flight, after you’ve booked through Manage My Booking, PAL Ticket Offices, Reservations Hotline, select Travel Agencies, or during check-in online and at the airport.
Can I purchase myPAL Seat Select Extra Legroom on emergency exit rows?
If you’re planning on purchasing myPAL Seat Select Extra Legroom on emergency exit rows, please note that you must meet certain safety requirements as passengers seated on these exit rows are responsible for quickly and efficiently opening the exit hatch in cases of urgent crisis. To ensure the safety of passengers, The Philippine Civil Aviation Regulation and other rules and regulations require passengers in exit rows to be:
• At least 15 years of age
• Fit and able-bodied capable and willing to assist our cabin crew in case of an emergency
• Able to comprehend printed and verbal instructions in English
• Willing to perform other necessary functions in case of an emergency
If you meet the requirements above, you may purchase seats in the exit rows. Unqualified passengers will be provided a comparable seat, otherwise you may apply for a refund.
Can I change my seat after payment?
You can change your Extra Legroom or Forward Seat assignment in the same flight through PAL Ticket Offices or Reservations Hotline. You can also request for a change in seat at the airport check-in counter. If you’d like to transfer to a seat type of higher or lower value, payment for the new seat will be collected on top of the prior payment. Once your seat has been changed, the previous payment for Choice Seat is forfeited.
Is myPAL Seat Select guaranteed?
Purchasing a seat in advance assures you of your preferred seating. However, circumstances due to safety, security, and operational concerns may require us to re-assign seats, regretfully sometimes even after boarding the aircraft. Should this occur, we will make sure to provide an alternative seat of the same value or refund your myPAL Seat Select payment if otherwise.
Can I refund my paid myPAL Seat Select?
myPAL Seat Select are non-refundable. However, if your flight has been changed or cancelled, and we’re unable to offer a comparable seat, you are entitled to a refund. You may apply for a refund through our PAL Ticket Offices or Reservations Hotline.
If I rebook my ticket, can I use my paid seat on my new flight?
You can use your paid Extra Legroom or Forward seat on your new flight if you only change your flight or date. You’ll be subjected to remaining seats available for re-selection. However, if the same seat category or value is not available on the new flight, your paid myPAL Seat Select will be forfeited.
I will be upgrading to Business Class / Premium Economy. Can I refund my myPAL Seat Select payment?
Previously paid myPAL Seat Select will be forfeited if you upgrade to Business Class or Premium Economy.
My seat has been changed. Can I refund the myPAL Seat Select I paid?
Certain unavoidable circumstances such as aircraft change or other instances due to safety, security, and operational concerns may require us to change your seat. If your paid seat has been changed, and we are unable to provide you a comparable seat, you may apply for a refund through our PAL Ticket Offices or Reservations Hotline.
PASSENGERS WITH DISABILITY (PWD)
I am a senior passenger and require the use of a wheelchair. Do I have to pay for myPAL Seat Select?
myPAL Seat Select Extra Legroom and Forward Seat are reserved only for paying passengers and passengers requiring the following special assistance:
• Passengers with special medical needs.
• Passengers unable to travel unaided, with very limited or no mobility in the cabin. The companion will be provided an adjacent seat.
• Passengers traveling with service animal
• Blind or vision-impaired and hearing-impaired passenger
Otherwise, we may secure a myPAL Seat Select for you upon payment of the corresponding fee.
I am a senior passenger and require the use of a wheelchair. Do I have to pay to reserve an aisle seat?
Aisle seats are reserved only for paying passengers and passengers requiring the following special assistance:
• Passengers unable to travel unaided, with very limited or no mobility in the cabin
• Passengers travelling with a service animal
• Passengers needing assistance throughout the flight and traveling with a personal companion. The companion will be provided an adjacent seat.
• Blind or vision-impaired and hearing-impaired passenger
If you would like to secure an aisle seat reservation and do not meet the criteria above, you may do so for a fee. Otherwise, you may reserve any remaining aisle seat available free of charge upon online or airport check-in.
I would like to reserve an aisle seat, but I do not want to pay the corresponding fee.
All our aisle seats may only be secured in advance for a fee. You may request to be seated in any remaining aisle seat free of charge upon check-in online or at the airport.
We are travelling as a group. Will we be seated together?
To ensure your group is seated together, you may purchase any of our myPAL Seat Select in advance. Otherwise, you may reserve any remaining seat available free of charge upon online or airport check-in.
Why were other passengers seated in myPAL Seat Select without having to pay the corresponding fees when they checked-in at the airport?
Our check-in agents have full discretion to reserve or transfer passengers to any seat to comply with operational, safety, and security concerns.
Why should I pay for an aisle seat when other passengers can get it for free upon check-in?
Paying for an aisle seat in advance will secure your preferred seat early on. Waiting until online or airport check-in to reserve a seat runs the risk of being unable to have a seat with aisle access.
I could not obtain a seat when I checked-in online. What do I do?
Some seats are displayed as unavailable in the seat map due to operational and safety concerns and may only be assigned at the airport.
If you would like to secure a seat reservation in advance, you can reserve through our PAL Ticket Offices or Reservations Hotline. You can also reserve a seat upon check-in at the airport, although this is subject to seat availability.
1. myPAL Seat Select and Aisle Seat are available on all PR/2P flights.
2. myPAL Seat Select Extra Legroom, Forward Seat, and Aisle Seat are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
3. Confirmed myPAL Seat Select and Aisle Seats are guaranteed only to a selected category (ex. bulkhead, forward, extra legroom or standard aisle).
4. Rates are applied per passenger and per flight sector.
5. myPAL Seat Select and Aisle Seat may be availed at PAL Reservations/Contact Center, Ticket Offices, Website and select Travel Agents.
6. Only confirmed and ticketed bookings will be accommodated and will qualify to purchase myPAL Seat Select and Aisle Seat.
7. Payments for myPAL Seat Select and Aisle Seat shall be collected upon selection.
8. Passengers who have not reserved seats in advance may still purchase myPAL Seat Select Extra Legroom and Forward Seats upon check-in Online or at the Airport.
9. For check-through passengers, myPAL Seat Select fees shall be collected upon check-in at the point of origin.
10. Passengers may purchase and upgrade to myPAL Seat Select seats onboard except from the first departure point on a multi-legged flight. For example, on the KIX-TPE-MNL flight, purchase and upgrade of myPAL Seat Select on board the KIX-TPE flight is not allowed.
11. Passengers seated on emergency exit rows are responsible for quickly and efficiently opening the exit hatch in cases of emergency. To ensure the safety of passengers, The Philippine Civil Aviation Regulation and other rules and regulations require passengers in exit rows to be:
• At least 15 years of age• Fit, able-bodied capable and willing to assist our cabin crew in case of emergency• Able to comprehend printed and verbal instructions in English• Willing to perform other necessary functions in case of an emergency
Passengers who do not meet the safety requirements will be requested to change to another seat upon check-in or during boarding. PAL will endeavor to provide a seat of the same category if available. Otherwise, passenger may apply for refund.
12. PAL reserves the right to assign or re-assign seats at any time, even after boarding of the aircraft. This may be necessary to comply with laws, rules, and government regulations, or for operational, safety, or security reasons.
13. PAL reserves the right to modify and otherwise change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations. These Terms and Conditions shall be read in conjunction with PAL's General Conditions of Carriage, Disclaimer, Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions, Data Privacy & Security Policy, Online Booking Terms and Conditions, and other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
CHANGE AND REFUND CONDITIONS:
14. myPAL Seat Select and Aisle Seat are non-reroutable and nontransferable.
15. A selected seat may be changed by the passenger if the request is made on the same flight and date provided that the new seat is within the same seat category. Change may be requested through PAL Reservations/Contact Center or any PAL Ticket Office.
16. For voluntary flight changes on the same route, purchased myPAL Seat Select Extra Legroom and Forward Seat may be used on the new flight or date, subject to remaining seats available for selection. If the same seat category is not available on the new flight, passenger may choose any lower myPAL Seat Select category but is not entitled to a refund.
17. myPAL Seat Select Aisle Seat is only valid on the flight purchased and will automatically be forfeited if flight has been changed voluntarily.
18. myPAL Seat Select and Aisle Seat Selection on aisle are forfeited for no-show.
19. myPAL Seat Select and Aisle Seat will only be held up to 15 minutes before the check-in counter closes. Passengers with reserved seats may be re-seated and will not be entitled to a refund.
20. myPAL Seat Select and Aisle Seat is non-refundable except if passenger can no longer be accorded a suitable alternative due to the following scenarios:
• Changes in flight operations that may re-seat passenger to a different seat category• Passenger does not meet the safety requirements for emergency exit row seating